1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagles/Cardinals

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by anlgp, Jan 18, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Kurt Warner has already won a super bowl.

McNabb hasn't.. and I don't think he will with the Eagles. I think he's gone.

njfinfan likes this.
  2. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    More people will watch a Super Bowl without Philadelphia than a Super Bowl with.

cnc66 likes this.
  3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Well, good thing this game didn't go into overtime, McNabb would have been seriously confused..:lol:

Back to the point, looking at the Eagles, that should be a 7 win team...max...Andy Reid is a fine HC and DM has led them to 5 championship games, that said, I don't believe they will redo his contract, and he will be gone to an AFC team.

late again and anlgp like this.
  4. anlgp

I will let you guys know what the media around my area has to say about the eagles. As the recent proclaimed new post whore I'll make a thread about their offseason since I enjoy following them and hear a lot of their media on the local news.

padre31 likes this.
  5. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Maybe so.

6. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Not too in love with Donovan McNabb either. I was pulling for Kurt Warner and the Cardinals after we got eliminated.

7. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    I agree completely Travis. :up:

8. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I disagree, I think its Jim Johnson, McNabb and Westbrook. Andy Reid is crap. I think the Eagles team is the best example out there of winning despite your head coach.

9. texanphinatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    BTW, interesting side note if the Ravens win.

The Cards will have beaten since week 17 the Seahawks, Falcons, Eagles and will potentially beat the Ravens.

Bird on bird destruction!

njfinfan likes this.
  10. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    The 2008 Arizona Cardinals: DDT?

11. anlgp

I think donovan is a good QB. I just don't think Philly is his team next year. He will find a home and he will be good.

There's a team out there that has receivers and needs a hot shot QB and I think he fills that roll just fine.

Maybe Chicago because that's where he grew up. Or minnesota. Or maybe the lions if the price is right; but that is kinda a leap.

12. texanphinatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Heh the Lions might have the best receivers out of those 3 :wink2:

anlgp likes this.
  13. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

I wouldn't be so sure about that. It seems to me that somebody called the Pats thought that way last year about those upstart Giants and we all know how that turned out, don't we.:wink2:

Warner wins this SB and hes a shoe in for the Hall!:up:

anlgp likes this.
  14. texanphinatic

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Warner is close to the hall as it is. Winning this SB makes it a lock. I think he makes it win or lose, but a win and hes in for sure. Relatively short career, but hes had some of the best passing seasons in the NFLs history. Yeah, hes had some good talent surrounding him, but most good QBs do. I think he deserves it as well, good classy guy, and a tough competitor.