1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagles / Skins game week 1

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by anlgp, Sep 9, 2013.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Holy smokes.

I don't know if anyone else is watching this, but the Eagles are tearing apart the Redskins both offensively and defensively.

McCoy just took a 30 some yard run into the endzone for a touchdown. The offense had some ridiculous amount of plays in the first quarter alone, and an equally impressive number by the end of the half.

RG3 looked to be limping a bit after a hit but he is looking okay now.

Current score is 33-7 with 13:19 to go in the 3rd

2. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    I just started watching the game & is Chip Kelly's system for real or does the Skins suck that bad today? Or a combo of both?

-Sent from my TMO Samsung Galaxy S4

3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

The Eagles ran 19 plays in 5 minutes in the 1st quarter and the defense was winded then. Since, they've continued to do that all night long and the Skins can't keep up. They've pressured the Eagles O slightly, but mostly I do believe it has to do with the tempo. RG3 just looks rusty.

fins4o8 likes this.
  4. 13Step

13Step New Member

Apr 27, 2013
    SW
    Crazy game! RG-who?!?!

5. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    I think RG3 will get hit with the sophomore slump.

-Sent from my TMO Samsung Galaxy S4

6. Destroyer

Destroyer There for every play.

Oct 25, 2010
    Maryland
    Redskins trying to mount a comeback.

7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Or having to recover from the late knee injury.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

8. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    [​IMG]

wut?

9. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I've only watched highlights at this point, but one thing that struck me how much space the running game had. That was so different than what I saw elsewhere this weekend. In most games I watched the run game was getting stuffed.

Also based on the highlights, it seems that Washington got overwhelmed early on but then were able to move on Philly's D pretty easily. I could easily envision all of the Philly games being shootouts this year. I could also envision them being blown out if they mis-fired on O and had a few 3 and outs. That's just a recipe for wearing out your own defense.