Eagles Trade Ertz to Cardinals

2 replies

GalantGalantForum VeteranOP
Oct 15, 2021, 11:09 AM


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Oct 15, 2021, 11:18 AM

Good move for AZ. They're in win now mode.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Oct 16, 2021, 12:27 AM

I'm rooting strongly against them, which feels strange given their history, but I just strongly dislike a lot of the people involved with that club. Go Rams, I guess.