1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Early Games - What Are You Watching?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Vengeful Odin, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    With the Dolphins flexed to a 4p EST start time, I find myself sitting here 3 hours ahead of time, and with the unusual chance to watch someone other than Miami. I have Sunday Ticket, so I get the opportunity to pick what I'm watching.

I'm currently watching Indy / Tennessee ... it's 7-0 Indy right now, but Jim Sorgi is warming up on the sidelines. If our team can get into the playoffs, I strongly suspect we may face one or both of these teams. Browns / Steelers doesn't really interest me much, though I'll probably watch it from time to time, as Mrs. Odin is a Braylon Edwards fan. Don't laugh. She actually won my fantasy league this year, so she knows her football. Maybe the most intriguing early game is New England / Buffalo, as they are both AFC East teams, and there's a real story with the wind, which is gusting somewhere around 60 mph. Cassell just completed the first pass attempt of the game - in 14 offensive snaps this was the first forward pass. Crazy game, at least so far.

I'm also preparing some steaks and burgers for the late game, so I'm multitasking a little bit. Haven't decided if I'm going to do them outside, or if I'm going to do them inside.

Updated from earlier, Sorgi is now in the game. Losing Manning for an extended period of time would really hurt the Colts, a team I think has a very good chance to go very deep into the playoffs this year.

Who's everyone else got in the early game? Or are you bypassing the early game in favor of something else?

2. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    I have on Game Day Mix HD.......watching 8 games at once with the audio on the NE vs Bills game.

Vengeful Odin likes this.
  3. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    That's not a bad idea ... I may do that. :lol:

4. Firesole

Firesole Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    im stuck watching Tampa vs Oakland. I would rather be watching the Buffalo game. I like watching games where the extreme weather affects gameplay.

5. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Mmm ... the Gruden Bowl.

Weather has been the story of the NE/Bills game so far, that's for sure.