Eisen and the Dolphins winning the division

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by The_Dark_Knight, Jul 9, 2024.

1. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    I saw the Eisen video this morning and watched DDW’s reaction to it this afternoon.

Hey, it’s football related and preseason is less than a month away!

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Eisen is right from a national narrative, all eyes on us whether we like it or not.

Need to stay heathier and win games on the road in hostile environments.

The crowd noise on the road seemingly affects our ability on offense to communicate with precision.

Tua losing weight is critical because when you’re on the road pressure in the pocket increases and you need to have a plan and those plans are foot speed related, last year he got so overweight that he was a sitting fat duck.

These are tangible changes needed to perform better .

dolphin25 likes this.
  3. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Utterly amazing to me how the “Hawk Tuah” girl thread has more discussion going in a Miami Dolphins forum than a thread about the Miami Dolphins winning the division does.

I know it’s the off-season when things are slow but training camp is getting ready to start and preseason football starts in less than a month.

Where is everyone?

4. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    They’ll come back they always do, been here two decades, a few will say it’s the fault of people trying to keep a higher standard but we know what those are called.

Anyways hawk thread is just poor Taste on the forum

Rockies report on Tuesday DK.

I’m very Intrigued by our rookie running back, he just runs with the force and speed that is quite unique, reminded me of Ricky in some aspects where Ricky would just hurt people on defense because of that force and speed combined.

Look forward to seeing Chop Robinson look at the stat monkeys and say to those who question his impact on the game.

“**** STATS WATCH THIS”

Unique player who plays with pure reckless abandon and instincts, the combination is lethal to an offense. Complete disrupter to the point where I watched coordinators move away from him, watched qbs rush everything Qb related.

Love Malik Washington..

Last edited: Jul 11, 2024
    Born_in_'72 and danmarino like this.
  5. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    It's early July

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2016
    And it’s hotter than hell, at least here in the northeast - not exactly putting us in a football state of mind.

7. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    I'm most excited about Jaylen Wright myself. Can't wait to see our running game in general this year. Really great depth in the room to get thru the season. If Armstead really is back to 100% and can finish the season at at least 75% and Brewer works out they are going to smash records this year. I feel it. From early reports Achane is going to see more passes so we could be seeing the second coming of the Czonka, Kiick, Morris crew. Could we see 3 1000 yd rushers this year? 4500 yards from scrimmage from Mostert, Achane and Wright?
    I think so and I'm here for it.

Born_in_'72, dolphin25 and djphinfan like this.
  8. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    DAAAAAAAAM PK, could you imagine ??

I mean Achane running last year was historic for that many touches, Wright runs with this force/ inertia/speed that looks and feels different when he sees a crack.

And Mostert is in his running back prime considering Carries

Ain’t no way with Jonnu and Odell you are putting 7 or 8 in the box, no freakin way man.

Like you have to play 5 in the secondary.

So run it down their throats, I hope this is the year where implement an audible system.

We’re gonna find out how speed can really kill, cause this is without question the fastest team in the game

Born_in_'72, dolphin25 and Puka-head like this.
  9. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    https://www.reddit.com/r/miamidolphins/s/CjBHlEhfIV

Lots of film from early in JWs football life. Hearing about his journey makes me an even bigger fan. He is not just Fast. He’s EXPLOSIVE! He has natural ability and instincts that are going to thrive in this offense. Natural outside zone runner. And he’s got a whole family size bag of chips on his shoulder. I seriously cannot wait!

Born_in_'72 likes this.
  10. Tuanon4Life

Tuanon4Life Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2022
    Not looking to start sh!t but I'll just give you my opinion on this. Over the past couple years I've seen several threads go off the rails into other topics. It usually results in some interesting opinions on something new and different. The best example I can remember was a thread turning into Aaron Rodgers and his vaccine status. A few people complained and the thread gets shut down. It happens from time to time. A thread gets stale and people want to discuss something else instead. The way I see it who cares as long as people are interested in conversing? How many times can we have the same rehashed debate about Tua before the conversation shifts to something new? The Hawk Tua thread was started because there was nothing else going on. I thought it was funny and some posters threw a mini tantrum about it. I'm down to discuss anything under the sun if it's interesting. If it isn't something that interests me I don't tell anyone to discuss something else. I just don't engage and move on. Just my opinion... ✌️

Hooligan and vmarcilfan75 like this.
  11. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Some people take life way to seriously. Glad to see you see humor even if it's just dumb stuff. And the defense takes the field in 3, 2, 1...

Hooligan and Tuanon4Life like this.
  12. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    If you are referring to me your are dead wrong, on top of that you don’t know enough about me to say such things.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2024