Eli Manning Donates 1 Million Dollars to Ole Miss

4 replies

ANAnonymousSupporterOP
Jul 25, 2010, 08:43 PM

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Eli-Manning-donates-1-million-to-Ole-Miss.html

New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning and his wife, Abby, have donated $1 million to Ole Miss, his alma mater.

The money is earmarked for an academic scholarship

I love the Mannings. They define class.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jul 25, 2010, 08:44 PM

Nice.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

gafinfangafinfanSupporter
Jul 26, 2010, 04:35 AM

The Mannings are nothing but CLASS and so grounded!


This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS

LAlarfo2224Supporter
Jul 26, 2010, 10:48 AM

Good Job Eli. It is good to see that some of the athletes give back. Truly a classy act on his part.

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Jul 26, 2010, 11:41 PM

"gafinfan wrote:

The Mannings are nothing but CLASS and so grounded!

Charger fans disagree but I'm not a charger fan who cares about them!