1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN: Camarillo beats the averages for Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Rocky Raccoon, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    ESPN - Camarillo beats the averages for Dolphins - AFC East

this is a fantastic read on the obstacles Greg Camarillo faced trying to get to the NFL.

I swear this guy is just like Wes Welker. Isn't big or fast, but just makes the plays. I admit I didn't expect much of him after the dust from his game winning TD last year settled, but he's been a pleasant surprise.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

wow. just wow.

maybe the phins need to come to my backyard to find out what kinda QB i am :D

3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Thought he ran a 4.72? He's a good route runner and has been since he came into this league. Its glad to see him happy though. The trading card comments were nice to see.

4. BrazForPhins

BrazForPhins From south

May 4, 2008
    which similarities can we point between Camarillo and Welker? he reminds me of him..

5. Mindwarp

Mindwarp FFH

Dec 13, 2007
    Over There.
    I call Camarillo Bizarro Welker.. LOL since he weres the same number Welker did here and reminds me of him.

6. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    That was indeed a great read. I've really come to like this guy from camp till now. He's consistently been there making catches for us, and after reading this, sounds like a great character guy for the locker room, and clearly a hard worker. Hope he continues to get better for us as time goes on. Hard not to like this guy after reading that article.

first&goal and anlgp like this.
  7. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    I will always have great thoughts about Camarillo as he scored the winning TD in OT against the Ravens last year and kept us from having an 0-16 year. :yes:

8. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Welker no longer exists to me.

9. Styla

Styla #1 Davone Bess Fan!!!

Apr 1, 2008
    Chillaxin' in So.Cal
    I love BBQ Chicken.:yes:

anlgp likes this.
  10. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    I love BBQ *.* (<---that's old school nerd humor right there!)

11. Two Tacos

Nov 24, 2007
    I think you missunderstood. It's clear that you aren't a computer nerd. :no:

12. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

I really liked Wes but for whatever reason Greg Camarillo has made me forget Wes Welker. I think he has the best hands on the team plus runs the cleanest routes but thats just me!!:up:

13. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

This is a great story...nice guy does well in the NFL...

But as a football fan or more specifically a Fins fan, I'd rather see him as our 3rd WR and have a true #1 to compliment Ginn's speed and Camarillo's quickness...But given the options right now, I'll take it as it is...

14. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    That was a really good story. I'm glad someone at ESPN finally is doing stories on the Phins.

15. Two Tacos

Nov 24, 2007
    It goes back to DOS when you had to do a lot of directory lists to find the file you wanted to run. Actually, it could still apply to the window search functions. If you have a Microsoft OS and you do a search for *.* it will find everything on your hard drive. * is the wild character that means everything. If you wanted to find all of the jpeg pictures on your computer you could do a search for *.jpg (well they can have other name extensions, but jpg is the most common) So, "I love BBQ *.*" means "I love BBQ everything". Now that I’ve explained my joke, thereby killing any sort of meek humor that it had, I will go back to my nerd village and live my nerd life.

orangefinfan and HardKoreXXX like this.