1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Espn

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by Merauder, Oct 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Merauder

Merauder Perseverance

Dec 16, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Anyone watching Sportscenter today? So far I've seen highlights from the Vikings vs Cowboys and Patriots Ravens game 4 times. Not once did they show any highlights from the Miami game. They just had the Jets highlights scheduled to come next on the little ticker and they swapped it out with "Dolphins Packers". ESPN is such a joke. So we get to see the Patriots and Vikings highlights 5 times for every one time they show our highlights. Nice.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Don't worry man. They'll talk about this game when they inevitably have to discuss what is going wrong with the Packers. Just like the Vikings, and Bills. Like I've said before, losing to the Miami Dolphins seems to be the media rock-bottom for any/all teams, and mainstream media would much rather discuss how a team lost to the Dolphins than the Dolphins actually winning any game.

Expect:

"Are the Packers done?"

"Packers lose 23-20"

"Aaron Rogers turns it over and is sacked 4 times in Packers loss Sunday"

"Injuries cost Packers game Sunday"

"Can the Packers turn it around after latest loss"

"Offensive line woes cost Packers 4 sacks in loss"

Soundwave, alen1, JimToss and 4 others like this.
  3. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    I have to agree. What would they say if we beat Pitt?

4. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    "Rust catches up to Big Ben"

Starry31 likes this.
  5. Merauder

Merauder Perseverance

Dec 16, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    You are exactly right my friend. Seriously.....how old is this bull**** getting? They never get any credit for wins. It's always what the other team did wrong to lose against the Miami Dolphins.

6. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Im actually surprised people still watch ESPN! :lol:

You've got to think GB would get most of the media attention after this game for what went wrong, afterall they were most "experts" preseason pick for the superbowl. So, its to be expected really. Especially when we were coming off a loss at home to the Jets, then a blowout embarassing loss at home to the Pats.

7. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    ESPN has been completely and totally unwatchable for a decade.
    I took it off my menu list a long long long time ago.

8. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I only watch ESPN for Monday night football now. And I only go to the website when I get suckered into checking out the latest assanine thing Timmy Graham posts on his "blog."

9. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    The only time we're going to get credit for a win, is if it's a complete blowout and defensive shut down. And that's probably not going to happen with those coaching staff. That's not a knock on them, but it doesn't seem like their philosophy

10. Thought for years it was just me that saw it this way. We never get credit for crap! But ESPN is the worst. We do get pretty good 'Phins coverage on NFL Network.

11. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    The NFL Network absolutely has to. ESPN can just play golf or women's bowling highlights instead of Dolphins win footage.