1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN's Jaworski: Vontae matches up well with Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by FinNasty, Nov 14, 2010.

1. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    I didnt see the episode of NFL Match Up, but I wish I did. Did anyone else get to see it?

I know theres a lot to be down about this team. But Vontae is one of the few bright spots on this team moving forward. Vontae is a complete CB. He can rough up and out-muscle a physical WR like Boldin... and he can turn on the jets and run stride for stride with the burner deep threat type WRs like Moss.

I honestly cant think of a WR that I would consider a mismatch against him. Having a WR like that makes calling a defense so much easier. We should be set for a while with this kid...

muscle979 likes this.
  2. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    Kudos to them for showing that. I made the mistake of watching the AFC matchup show in NFL network yesterday and all they talked about were how good the Titans were the entire time.

3. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    Davis was schooled by the 117 year old Mason last weekend.....seriously schooled............and...............it appeared he was afraid to even tackle.

I thought the biggest surprise of last game was how awful he played......hope he was just feeling poorly or something.