1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evan Silva's Final 1st Round Mock

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Da 'Fins, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/26/2012-final-mock-draft/

For us, I'd VASTLY rather trade down for pennies and get DeCastro or Upshaw or Keuchly. Would have a bit of throw up taste in my mouth otherwise. That pick isn't bad but still ... you have to make an impact. They would have little fire power to move up high enough to get a Weeden if they went that route.

I highlighted the Browns b/c if they landed Richardson and Wright in round 1 - that would be huge. If they came back and traded up in round 2 and drafted Weeden - which is very doable and I think they have as much firepower to do so given they are at 37, not 42 (plus, can Miami - would they want to - give up enough in picks to move that far up?), I'd give the Browns the best draft right there. That would be killer. I think they'd take that right now.

2. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    It should be easy for the Browns to get Richardson and Wright. I actually think they might be able to get Wright in the 2nd.

3. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Browns just lost a bunch of picks trading up to 3 (I don't think they needed to) for Richardson.

4. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    I really hope it's not Ingram. He's the only player rated around that area that I have little interest in.

5. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    Well. Browns did great even though they didn't get Wright.

Will be interesting to see how Tannehill does relative to Weeden. Of course, regardless of what Weeden does, Ireland's career is in the hands of the coach and RT & Moore.

And, perhaps, whether he nails a WR.