1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every Tannehill pass against Atlanta

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Mainge, Sep 23, 2013.

1. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Love these videos, Mainge! I meant to tell you that last week. Thank you.

Mainge likes this.
  2. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    It's funny during the game I was complaining about Tannehill not being able to sense pressure and move around the pocket, yet if you watch that video he actually did a pretty decent job. Yeah, he could have reacted a bit better on a couple plays, but overall he wasn't bad in that regard.

SICK likes this.
  3. Mainge

Mainge Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    West Palm Beach
    He seems pretty up and down in that regard. Hopefully it's something he gets better at as he gets more snaps under his belt.

4. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    I hope so too, but to be honest that trait seems to be one in which the player has it or doesn't have it. Very rare do you see QBs vastly improve in that category. Yes, they can improve a little but it won't be drastic.

5. TooGoodForDez

TooGoodForDez Deion Sanders for GM

Feb 26, 2013
    My heart stopped when Clay left the ball on the ground on that last drive, it rolled into endzone. I thought falcons recovered the ball. Shouldn't do that.

Steve-Mo, Mcduffie81 and SICK like this.
  6. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    that was fun to watch. Tanny and Miller need to keep working on those wheelroute type passes. one was a drop that should have been a TD, the other was the defender being in good position to block. either way, it's a mismatch to exploit every game.

MikeHoncho likes this.