1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every Tannehill pass through Week 2

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Mainge, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Mainge

Mainge Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    West Palm Beach
    Cleveland

Indy

The video quality isn't great but I'm not sure how to improve it. They're unlisted so hopefully that buys a little time before I'm pwned by the NFL.

Bpk, Larry Little, SICK and 12 others like this.
  2. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    The throw in the Indy game at about 2:32 is one I bet they noted this week. The broadcast angle doesn't show it quite as well, but if Tanny hits Wallace in stride on the cross it would have been for at least 30 yards and possibly housed it

3. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    I love what I saw in the Cleveland clip, first throw- he looked off the Safety to the left, then quickly scanned the middle and made a nice throw up the middle- not his fault that Gibson dropped it. Great to see, so much better than last year.

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Good thing he's not locking on to receivers as much.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Fin D likes this.
  5. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    He certainly looks better at it this year, as I've pointed out repeatedly. The question remains, how much better.

6. Drowning

Drowning ONCE MORE UNTO THE BREACH

Dec 20, 2007
    He looks amazing. And he's stll growing. When passes like the deep ball to Wallce in Cleveland start landing in the bread basket for scores, its gonna be beautiful. We have ourselves a QB. We can breathe now. Ireland for President. The only thing he had to get right, he did.

7. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Impressive! What stands out most to me is how little time he has to scan the field, and find his target, before getting the ball out, much less the luxury of any time to allow plays to develop. It's clearly no surprise why Wallace saw nothing deep, and why the efforts to involve him, seemed simply about assigning him shorter, quickly executed routes.

As for the quality, it looked outstanding to me, especially when compared to what I generally see on youtube.

Mainge likes this.
  8. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    After two weeks, Tannehill has the fourth best PFF QB rating. This takes into account drops, throw aways, and spikes. Tannehill is behind Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, and Philip Rivers.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/#storylink=cpy

9. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Can certainly appreciate this current, well earned perch of merit, sharing in the rarified air of those who precede him, and for a few precious moments, completely bereft of every overhyped, oxygen depleting, media whoring peer of his draft class.