Everyone remember JET troll and psycho "124" from the boards?

106 replies

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 29, 2013, 07:57 PM

"Firesole wrote:

Awww I really miss the picture of him drinking a dick beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:

I didnt recognize him without the Dolphin peen in his mouth.

#I miss Fanhell #

You're both welcome. Probably my crowning achievement on the internets for me...stealing a photo from a crazed lunatic and photoshopping a dolphin with a human dick going into said crazy person's mouth.

Speaking of which...I just got a newer version of photoshop and this picture is JUST sitting there...

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 29, 2013, 08:02 PM

I love the grease stain on the shirt too. You know those two fat pigs threw all of their chicken wings in a dog bowl and just started attacking them with their mouths.

Both of those disgusting, walking, heart attacks deserve to tumble down a bacon greased slide to hell...or New Jersey.

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 09:13 AM

Gentlemen...we may have a Jetsquatch sighting over at theganggreen.com

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 09:21 AM

"Pagan wrote:

Gentlemen...we may have a Jetsquatch sighting over at theganggreen.com

Unfortunatley his picture is not as blurry as the sasquatch one....

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 09:23 AM

"SICK wrote:

Unfortunatley his picture is not as blurry as the sasquatch one....

Just as creepy though.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 11:57 AM

"Fin D wrote:

124 looks like a giant man baby.

If you've never seen this - you have to watch it. And then watch the other 5. By the same guy who does the Washington Rap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9taJVvD0ivM

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 12:00 PM

Speaking of 124, he was/is Darrellerevis too right?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 12:33 PM

"MonstBlitz wrote:

Speaking of 124, he was/is Darrellerevis too right?

I believe he was.

Is he know going by "DeeMilner" ? Since his boy is gone?

finyank13finyank13New Member
Jul 30, 2013, 12:37 PM

"Fin D wrote:

Need a co-host?

Does drunk ass Padre count? :lol:

BTW I still dont know what he was talking about.....

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 30, 2013, 12:37 PM

I thought he was Gyno Tony?

finyank13finyank13New Member
Jul 30, 2013, 12:38 PM

"Frumundah Finnatic wrote:

I didnt recognize him without the Dolphin peen in his mouth.

#I miss Fanhell #

:lol: totally forgot about that.....hahahaha...

I hate you Mor and Warp...

Hate. You.

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

finyank13finyank13New Member
Jul 30, 2013, 12:39 PM

"Samphin wrote:

I thought he was Gyno Tony?

No close though, Tony was a true fu$ktard.....Pagan and him interacting was memorable...

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

finyank13finyank13New Member
Jul 30, 2013, 01:23 PM

"KingMotion wrote:

What kind of ******* wishes New Jersey on someone?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Sethdaddy......

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 01:34 PM

"finyank13 wrote:

No close though, Tony was a true fu$ktard.....Pagan and him interacting was memorable...

Was like shooting fish in a barrel.

By the way numbnuts...go look at the tour dates. We's havin' a beer on October 2nd. ;)

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

rdhstlr23rdhstlr23Supporter
Jul 30, 2013, 02:07 PM

"Samphin wrote:

You're both welcome. Probably my crowning achievement on the internets for me...stealing a photo from a crazed lunatic and photoshopping a dolphin with a human dick going into said crazy person's mouth.

Speaking of which...I just got a newer version of photoshop and this picture is JUST sitting there...

Never saw it Sam. Mind sending it over in DM or re-posting? I've had a **** day at work. I could use a solid laugh.

GunnerGunnerNew Member
Jul 30, 2013, 02:17 PM

"MonstBlitz wrote:

Speaking of 124, he was/is Darrellerevis too right?

Same guy that guaranteed Peyton Manning would be a Jet or he would never come back to this board. I guess he meant under that particular ID

Stringer BellStringer BellSupporter
Jul 30, 2013, 02:41 PM

Mods here use a lot of advanced techniques in driving away undesirables.

“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 30, 2013, 02:48 PM

"Pagan wrote:

Was like shooting fish in a barrel.

By the way numbnuts...go look at the tour dates. We's havin' a beer on October 2nd. ;)

...you guys know who Gyno Tony really was, right?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 03:15 PM

"rdhstlr23 wrote:

Never saw it Sam. Mind sending it over in DM or re-posting? I've had a **** day at work. I could use a solid laugh.

Let me get this straight, so everyones clear........*ahem* you are ASKING Samphin to private message you, a picture of a man with a penis in his mouth.....

again, just so we're clear....

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 03:16 PM

"Samphin wrote:

...you guys know who Gyno Tony really was, right?

The guy that had that post about impregnating his teacher ? :shifty:

finyank13finyank13New Member
Jul 30, 2013, 03:17 PM

"Samphin wrote:

...you guys know who Gyno Tony really was, right?

yis

thats the thing we all had alts that were entertaining.....so essentially it was like 4 posters posing as 25 different people and it was self-sustaining :lol:

except for Scuzzy, please just tell me Scuzzy was real......please just make it up and say it he was genuine....

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

PaganPaganForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 03:18 PM

"Samphin wrote:

...you guys know who Gyno Tony really was, right?

Have a hunch, but zipping lip in case I'm wrong.

".. hell you even have a fireman who rubs his balls on another mans head for three hours a week.. show some class, don't make fun of us poor Dolphins fans. :shifty:" ~ cnc66

"There is no sweeter nectar, than the misery riddled tears of Jets fans." ~ Finascious D

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2013, 03:20 PM

I am trying to remember my alts at fanhell....I know I had Dwight schrute....and honestly, I don't even remember my main one....?

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jul 30, 2013, 05:16 PM

"finyank13 wrote:

yis

thats the thing we all had alts that were entertaining.....so essentially it was like 4 posters posing as 25 different people and it was self-sustaining :lol:

except for Scuzzy, please just tell me Scuzzy was real......please just make it up and say it he was genuine....

Scuzzy was an actual poster. He is still only Facebook Friends list and...is still same ol' Pondscum.

"Pagan wrote:

Have a hunch, but zipping lip in case I'm wrong.

Feel free to PM me if it starts to gnaw at you and gives you split ends. ;)

"SICK wrote:

I am trying to remember my alts at fanhell....I know I had Dwight schrute....and honestly, I don't even remember my main one....?

The best was still Fake Boomer. I about crapped the front of my pants when he "signed up."

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jul 30, 2013, 05:21 PM

gyno tony was realer then real deal holyfield.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.