F1 2010

0 replies

baboo72baboo72New MemberOP
Sep 24, 2010, 08:34 AM

The new F1 2010 game is out, anyone else got/getting it?

Got my copy yesterday and first impression is it's very much like Grid: Racing driver. Graphically the same feel in the menu's. Was slightly dissapointed with the racing view - not much different from the old F1 games.

Have put in only a little track time but one thing stood out; had a big crash on the first corner two cars I hit rolled... I lost only the front wing and was struggling to make it back to the pit and the other two cars overtook me and carried on!

Hope to put a bit more time in the career this weekend and hopefully get a better feel for it. At the moment though if I had a choice I'd go with Grid over F1.

Looks like they'll be loads of options for the car set up if your into that sort of thing (wing / ride height, ballast, gear shifts etc)


Thanks In_Flames for my amazing sig!