Fantasy Football 2008

129 replies

Dannyg28Dannyg28New Member
Apr 17, 2008, 07:38 PM

i'd like to join if there is any room

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Apr 18, 2008, 01:09 AM

There's endless room. The more people that sign up, the more leagues there will be.

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Apr 18, 2008, 01:46 AM

I'm in ... time to start ranking draft prospects.

PHphineas64New Member
Apr 23, 2008, 01:36 PM

I'm in!

The greatest value of the past is how wisely we invest it in the future.
- Jim Rohn

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2008, 05:37 PM

I'm in...

SilverphinSilverphinForum Veteran
Apr 30, 2008, 10:59 PM

I'll join.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
May 22, 2008, 02:14 AM

Just to let you guys know I plan on winning every league I join!

GISHGISHForum Veteran
May 22, 2008, 05:34 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Just to let you guys know I plan on winning every league I join!

thats weird, because i was planning the same thing, but with you as the loser.

MarinomaniaMarinomaniaNew Member
May 26, 2008, 01:49 PM

I'd like to get in on the action as well. Count me in.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
May 27, 2008, 10:32 AM

"gi§h® wrote:

thats weird, because i was planning the same thing, but with you as the loser.

Don't worry guys, he said the same thing about the GM League this past year... How did that turn out for you, by the way? :tongue2:

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
May 27, 2008, 10:44 AM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Just to let you guys know I plan on winning every league I join!

except the one you start which I'll win again :tongue2:

B-T-AB-T-ANew Member
May 27, 2008, 06:42 PM

I'm in.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
May 28, 2008, 05:18 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Don't worry guys, he said the same thing about the GM League this past year... How did that turn out for you, by the way? :tongue2:

winning this requires no voting. and i dont have to choose all browns players :D

BRBrazForPhinsForum Veteran
Jun 1, 2008, 07:06 PM

is there any room for me? I've become a avid FF fan :pointlol:

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 03:07 AM

"BrazForPhins wrote:

is there any room for me? I've become a avid FF fan :pointlol:

there's room for everyone. welcome aboard.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jun 2, 2008, 09:50 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

except the one you start which I'll win again :tongue2:

Ass, you got lucky.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2008, 04:45 PM

Yahoo Fantasy Football 2008 is now open for registration. I'll be going through the process of contacting everyone from this thread and creating the leagues.

To help me out, please contribute the following information:

-Your league size preference (10 or 12)
-Your FFB experience level (example 5 years = level 5, 8 years = level 8)
-Name the top 3 people in this thread that you would like to see in your league.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Jun 11, 2008, 07:35 PM

We currently have 29 players.

We need at least 1 more player. From there we can create different variations on the league sizes, based on multiples of 2. But 30 should be our base goal to create 3 leagues at this point.

I wouldn't mind seeing 15-20 more players.

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Jun 13, 2008, 11:24 AM

If it's Yahoo Fantasy Football, I'm in.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Jun 14, 2008, 03:57 PM

I'll be in...

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Pizza BoyPizza BoyNew Member
Jun 14, 2008, 06:15 PM

I'll be happy to join a league if needed, I have a pretty good record when it comes to Fantasy Football, I have played around 10 leagues a year since around 2000, and I won the league championships like 10 times :wink2: .............. 10-70...yea not bad aey?:yes:

124124New Member
Jun 18, 2008, 07:33 PM

I'm in to join a league. There is no better fanstay game than Fantasy Football. Just PM me the League ID and Password. :up:

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jun 27, 2008, 06:53 PM

Any updates??

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Jun 28, 2008, 02:52 AM

After July 1, I'll be grouping the leagues together.

Drafts will take place at the end of the preseason.

Pizza BoyPizza BoyNew Member
Jun 28, 2008, 08:55 PM

"gi§h® wrote:

After July 1, I'll be grouping the leagues together.

Drafts will take place at the end of the preseason.

Might want to keep in mind draft days close to the start of the regular season get grabbed up quick.last year I waited too long and ended up with a late July draft!