1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy Football Discussion

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by UCFinfan86, Aug 20, 2014.

1. UCFinfan86

UCFinfan86 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Just looking to get some friendly discussions going on. Was wondering what everyone's top 10 ranking for each position was for standard scoring?

Right now mine is looking like this:

QB:
    1. Peyton Manning
    2. Aaron Rodgers
    3. Drew Brees
    4. Andrew Luck
    5. Matthew Stafford
    6. Cam Newton
    7. Robert Griffin III
    8. Tom Brady
    9. Colin Kaepernick
    10. Matt Ryan

For me there are clear tiers this year for QB. The top 3, the next 3 and then everyone else. I have been finding myself getting the middle 3 in a lot of drafts as I can't spend a top 2 pick on a QB, but I'll happily take Luck or Newton in round 6/7. If not I find myself just waiting to the end and grabbing whatever QB falls

RB
    1. LeSean McCoy
    2. Adrian Peterson
    3. Jamaal Charles
    4. Matt Forte
    5. Eddie Lacy
    6. Marshawn Lynch
    7. DeMarco Murray
    8. Arian Foster
    9. Le'Veon Bell
    10. Montee Ball

I would be happy with any of the top 5 as my #1 RB. After that the next 8 are all the same to me (including Stacy, Martin, and Morris).

WR
    1. Calvin Johnson
    2. AJ Green
    3. Demaryius Thomas
    4. Dez Bryant
    5. Brandon Marshall
    6. Julio Jones
    7. Alshon Jeffery
    8. Jordy Nelson
    9. Antonio Brown
    10. Vincent Jackson

Very deep group this year. I would be happy with any of the top 6 as my #1, and I have been lucky to get Jeffery as my #2 in a few leagues. To me there is a top 6 with Alshon/Nelson very close to that group. After that there is a HUGE group for 9-18ish that are all very similar.

TE
    1. Jimmy Graham
    2. Rob Gronkowski
    3. Julius Thomas
    4. Jordan Cameron
    5. Vernon Davis
    6. Jason Witten
    7. Greg Olsen
    8. Jordan Reed
    9. Dennis Pitta
    10. Kyle Rudolph

I find myself getting Gronk in a few leagues as a late 3rd round pick and I am willing to take that chance. If he stays healthy you very likely get a 1st round pick for late 3rd round value. If I don't get Gronk, I've been just waiting and taking a TE late like a Rudolph, Clay, etc as I'm not to excited about the Witten/Davis/Cameron in the middle rounds.

2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    I'm predicting that Brees rises to #2 this season over Rodgers. Rodgers has a very good running game that will sap some of his fantasy value and Saints offense looks like it's ready to take it up a notch with the addition of Cooks. I still don't see RGIII bouncing back very much either.

3. UCFinfan86

Mar 23, 2008
    The top 3 QBs are all very close to me. I could definitely see an argument made for Brees. I'm not to confident on RGIII either, but I don't like really any of the options beyond the top 6. I'm hoping that Jay Gruden can have some Dalton fantasy value rub off on him.

4. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    I would swap out C Kap for Romo who I think is poised to have a strong year. I hate him but Romo threw 31 tds last year and 4000 yards and now Terrence Williams and Gavin Escobar have a year under their belts and should be a lot better. Romo should be a top 7 QB imo. Id also move up Matt Ryan at the expense of Tom Brady. If Julio Jones can stay on the field and the Falcons get something from their TE's then Ryan should be back to his 2010-2012 norms of one TD pass every 19 attempts as opposed to the league average of 1 td pass every 23 attempts. That translates in to a lot more TDs over 500+ passes.

I wont go in to the skill players with the draft for the league still upcoming but suffice to say Id have different rankings :)

5. UCFinfan86

Mar 23, 2008
    I knew you guys would be skeptical to divulge to much of your guys rankings with your draft this weekend, however the points structure for your league is totally different then a standard rankings and really has no correlation.

6. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    I started typing this yesterday, but then held off just in case anyone else wanted to reveal useful information. lol

7. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    Rivers needs to be in there. Rudolph will be better than Cameron and Corderelle Patterson will be top 5 wr

Fin-Omenal and Boik14 like this.
  8. UCFinfan86

Mar 23, 2008
    Just did my annual $150 buy in auction draft. 12 team standard scoring. Lineup is qb, rb, rb, wr/te, wr/te, wr/te, flex

QB: Newton(2), Ryan(5)
    RB: Ellington(31), Ridley(11), Bell(12), Miller(8), Hyde(4), Green(1)
    WR/TE: D Thomas(44), Nelson(27), Crabtree(12), T Smith(8), Gronk(30), Cooper(1)

RB were going for insane prices so I decided to just go for WR since I can start 4 of them and piece together my RB.

I saved my draft by getting Newton for $2 near the end when no one was paying attention (alot of drinking going on). I overpaid for Ellington, but he was the only RB left and I needed one. Got a steal on Nelson.

Boik14 likes this.
  9. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    2 bucks for Cam? Thats awesome

10. JDelenne

JDelenne Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    These are my top 10 for each position this year.

QB:
    1) Peyton Manning
    2) Aaron Rodgers
    3) Drew Brees
    4) Matt Stafford
    5) Matt Ryan
    6) Andrew Luck
    7) RG3
    8) Tony Romo
    9) Phillip Rivers
    10) Colin Kaepernick

Sleepers: Roethlisberger/Palmer

RB:
    1) LeSean McCoy
    2) Jamaal Charles
    3) Adrian Peterson
    4) Matt Forte
    5) Marshawn Lynch
    6) Montee Ball
    7) Eddie Lacy
    8) DeMarco Murray
    9) LeVeon Bell
    10) Giovani Benard

Sleepers: Benard Pierce, Terrance West. PPR Stud: Pierre Thomas

Honestly here I probably wouldn't draft Murray (Injury Prone), or LeVeon Bell (Possible Team or League suspension). Also personally I want to stay away from Reggie Bush, C.J. Spiller, and Toby Gerhart (Why is he getting so much hype?) in all formats.

WR:
    1) Calvin Johnson
    2) A.J. Green
    3) Dez Bryant
    4) Demaryius Thomas
    5) Brandon Marshall
    6) Julio Jones
    7) Antonio Brown
    8) Jordy Nelson
    9) Keenan Allen
    10) Victor Cruz

Sleepers: Terrance Williams, Emmanuel Sanders
    Busts: Wes Welker; Please do not draft him, especially after receiving another concussion yesterday. Eric Decker, Sammy Watkins, DeSean Jackson

TE:
    1) Jimmy Graham
    2) Julius Thomas
    3) Jordan Cameron
    4) Rob Gronkowski
    5) Vernon Davis
    6) Jordan Reed
    7) Jason Witten
    8) Dennis Pitta
    9) Kyle Rudolph
    10) Charles Clay

Sleeper: Heath Miller, Ladarius Green
    Bust: Antonio Gates

Tone_E likes this.
  11. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Here is my top 10 lists....I know the scoring for my league is completely different, just didnt wanna give anyone any ideas. Top 10 designed with PPR in mind. Rankings are from a fantasy perspective only

QB:

1. Brees - Consistently great, added Cooks, reloaded weapons a bit.
    2. Rodgers - Love him again with Cobb healthy. TE concerns me because its such a big red zone piece.
    3. Tony Romo - I warned you, I love him as a fantasy QB this year. Worries me as much as it does you but adding Terrence Williams and Escobar gives the cowboys elite skill player talent.
    4. Peyton Manning - Im not even sure I like him more then my #5 or 6 guy but Ill never doubt peyton. Im still letting other people pick him though just cause with no Decker, Welker concussed I worry about his continuity with his receivers. Sanders and Lattimore aint the same. Arm strength was diminished late in the year.
    5. RG3 - Adding Desean Jackson, Andre Roberts and a healthy Jordan Reed will help tremendously when Garcons feet act up. High risk/reward.
    6. Stafford 4000 yards/30TD very likely. One of the safest picks.
    7. Cam Newton - Hes never had great targets. Fractured rib worries me or I might have him higher.
    8. Brady - Gronk has vowed to play 16 games. WR cast could be improved
    9. Luck - Cant go wrong, just not sure he has the red zone targets. His TE's being healthy and T rich being chronic underachiever could help boost numbersLuck - Cant go wrong, just not sure he has the red zone targets. His TE's being healthy and T rich being chronic underachiever could help boost numbers
    10. Ryan - Aforementioned TD rate was down almost 20% last year. Value directly tied to Roddy White bounce back and Jones staying healthy.
    Sleeper: Ryan Tannehill - Not just cause I want him to succeed but because he genuinely can if the deep ball is better. Should flirt with 4000/25TD and matchup based QB1/QB2 value if improved OL and OC do what theyre supposed to do.
    Avoid: Carson Palmer - 35 and Logan Thomas has looked great. Palmer has long been a fantasy contributor but Im not sure he finishes the year as a starter

RB's
    1. McCoy - No brainer in Chips run and gun even with sproles in the fold
    2. Charles - Reids loves to give his primary rbs 20 touches/game. Charles is a home run threat and no real goal line back to poach carries.
    3. AP - Norv has always used his backs. If AP catches 45-50 balls (he should) it would be a nice increase. Few more consistent. If youre looking to minimize risk...
    4. Forte - Under the radar, caught 70 last year. Another 1300 yard/70 catch season possible
    5. Foster - Houstons gonna try and run a lot imo and go back to a formula that worked well for a few years
    6. Lacy - GB wil score points. Lots of em.
    7. Martin - No depth behind him means 20+ touches a game is a near certainty.
    8. Murray - Should catch 60 with 1200 yards. TD distribution and RB depth does worry me.
    9. Lynch - RB depth, carry distribution could worry me. I think he gets the bulk based on his re-done contract (looks like they wanna squeeze every carry out of Beast Mode) but catches in PPR may be only a step up from Alfred Morris level.
    10. Ball - Plays in video game offense. Has to stay on the field in passing downs to make this value work.
    Sleeper: Rashad Jennings - Primary back for NYG was #5 PPR RB after becoming Oakland starter last year. Even if Andre Williams poaches goalline carries I still like him. Also Gerhart - True 3 down back who should get 1000 yards/7-10 TD and 50+ catches. Good value at average 5th round ADP. Bad OL, good back
    Stay away from: Oakland backs - MJD is older and McFadden is injury prone. MJD's situation is barely improved over Jax and the OL still is meh.
    Also, Frank Gore - Faded badly down the stretch. Back to own is Carlos Hyde imo.

WR's

1. Megatron - Obvious
    2. Dez Bryant - Closing the gap. No WR averages more TD over the last 3 years.
    3. AJ Green - Target monster with little help in passing game.
    4. Demaryius Thomas - Yardage monster could see an increase in targets with no Decker.
    5. Jordy Nelson - I expect him to make the skip from excellent to true fantasy stud.
    6. Brandon Marshall - I think he will lose some targets to Jeffery this year, particularly in the red zone.
    7. Alshon Jeffery - Should improve on last years numbers. Viable #1 in fantasy and real life
    8. Julio Jones - Injury risk is significant. If you think he can stay healthy, bump him to 6.
    9. Antonio Brown - Another target monster. TD totals worry me a bit.
    10. Cruz/Cobb - Expect big things from both as theyre playing the same slot position frequently. Offensive similarities on NYG/GB should be there and Cruz always had his best seasons when Gilbride used him a lot out of the slot. Expect plenty of salsa-ing and lambeau leaps. 1200/8TD very likely
    Honorable mention: Andre Johnson (Ole reliable), Cordarelle Patterson (Bump way up in return yard leagues), Gordon (If not suspended, hes top 5)
    Sleepers: Terrence Williams (love the breakout potential), Rueben Randle (Someone besides Cruz has to catch passes and at 6'3" only real red zone threat), Justin Hunter (8 TD on 30 catches last year, can he get enough targets?), Jordan Matthews and Kelvin Benjamin (Should be the best rookie wrs)
    Stay Away: Decker (QB concerns), Steve Smith (Target concerns as a #3 behind Torrey and Pitta, older player), Dwayne Bowe (QB concerns, injury concerns, drug concerns)

TE's
    1. Graham - Finally gets a challenge again for the #1 ranking with Gronk healthy. IMO will win out and safer pick.
    2. Gronkowski - Not referring to his ogore brother, FB Dan. Has vowed to play 16 games...question is how many does he leave with injury.
    3. Julius Thomas - Could be in the conversation for a top 2 spot if he sees expected increase in targets.
    4. Jason Whitten - Another ole reliable. If you love to minimize risk, hes a favorite of yours.
    5. Vernon Davis - Addition of Stevie Johnson and healthy Crabtree means less double teams.
    6. Kyle Rudolph - Expect Jordan Cameron type breakout. 800/8 TD likely imo.
    7. Jordan Cameron - Would be ranked higher if I didnt think Manziel would be QB. Has chemistry with Hoyer.
    8. Jordan Reed - Nightmare matchup for DC's. With smurf WR's hes the redzone guy to own.
    9. Zach Ertz - Another breakout candidate. Finished last year strong
    10. Charles Clay - Could be ranked higher if I felt TD production would be more.
    Sleepers: Ladarius Green - If he starts regularly he will produce. ASJ - Someone has to play TE in Tampa and there isnt much around him. Heath Miller - Could return to 2012 numbers 800/7TD possible.
    Stay away from: Eric Ebron/Tyler Eifert/Cody Fleener/Dwyane Allen - I like all players in real life more then their OC's but fantasy is about targets and all are in time shares with other good TE's which prevents them from having TE1 value imo.

ToddPhin, UCFinfan86 and Tone_E like this.
  12. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Based on the preseason and his performance last year, I don't see how people have RG3 in their top 10, let alone top 7.

13. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    only way RGIII breaks top 15 is if Alfred Morris has a huge season running the ball. RGIII almost didn't get drafted in the league I run (10 teams, 2 QBs a piece) - only drafted because guy was a homer. He actually ended up getting drafted before both Andy Dalton and Philip Rivers.

having said that, I was psyched saturday night about my team (keep in mind, this is a PPR league with 10 teams and QBs get 5 pts/TD, not 4 like most leagues). I was surprised that Brees made it to 3rd round.

starting lineup:
    QB: Drew Brees (3rd round)
    RB: DeMarco Murray (2nd)
    WR: Calvin Johnson (1st)
    Flex: Roddy White (5th)
    Flex: Chris Johnson (4th)
    TE: Charles Clay (7th)
    Def: Tampa (final round)
    no kicker (gotta drop someone now, probably S Smith)

bench:
    A Dalton (surprisingly finished 3rd in points last season @ QB)
    Emmanuel Sanders (in for a BIG season)
    Reggie Bush (finished 11th)
    MJD
    Kelvin Benjamin
    Steve Smith

14. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Running qbs in fantasy are gold. 1 point per 10 yards, a qb that runs for 500+ yards=50 points. Figure RG3 throws for 3500 passing at 1 point per 20 yards =175 + 30 combined td at 6 points a shot = 180 Total: 405

Qb throws for 4200 yards/30TD at the same point values = 400

So if RG hits the totals I suspect he will with an improved supporting cast+ playing from behind all the time he should be as valuable as a Romo or a Cam Newton. And I think I was being conservative on the rushing totals.

15. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    6 PPI (points per injury)

Boik14 likes this.
  16. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Unfortunately for some, this is all dependent on RG3 staying on the field. I think we see a lot of Kirk Cousins this year.

17. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Manning made Eric Decker better than average, he will make Emmanuel Sanders look pretty damn good aswell. With Demaryus, Julius, Welker, Sanders...he is easily the top QB IMO. Also feel like you aren't giving Lacy his due credit, also a healthy Julio is a top 3-4 fantasy WR.

Other than that...not bad. :up:

18. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    I think the coordinator change getting desean Jackson and healthy Jordan reed will help him a lot. One injury doesn't make a player injury prone.

19. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    That's what makes them opinion based rankings and not facts. I'm not a big Julio jones fan for the same reason you don't like rg3...you don't think rg3 can stay on the field, I don't think jones can avoid foot injuries based on the last two injuries he's had.
    I like Lacy a lot, the concussion last year worries me some. He's a legit rb1 IMO like the others I mentioned before him.

20. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    My ranking are facts. :yes:

RG3 has never showed he can throw IMO, and he doesn't appear to have learned to not get truck sticked. I understand the reasoning I just don't believe in him as a QB.

21. ToddPhin

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Jordy Nelson will finish as a top 3 or 4 WR as Rodger's #1WR and with WR3 and TE not well solidified. The Eddie Lacy affect will open up a handful of big play TDs off play action, as well as make fades and quick hitters in the redzone all the easier. 100+ catches, 1500+ yards, and 14+ TDs. He's being criminally underdrafted. Nearly vomited watching him slide to pick 30 in our league. I almost took him at 2.02 [which is why I was so ready to trade that pick back and move up my 3rd].

Joique Bell will finish as a RB1. Detroit will be in the redzone a bunch, and Bell will be the greatest beneficiary- taking inside handoffs while Calvin, Tate, Fauria, and Ebron spread the field. Reggie Bush was terrible as a rusher last year. When you omit his 29 runs of 10+ yards, his remaining 194 attempts averaged 2.58 yards. That's 87% of his runs. More than likely they're gonna flip-flop this year with Bell receiving the majority of the carries, including the redzone where he ran for 8 TDs in 22 carries compared to Bush's 3 TDs in 28 carries.

MonstBlitz, Tone_E and Boik14 like this.
  22. ToddPhin

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Steve Smith could sneak up on people. He looked fantastic Saturday! The speed, the power, it was all there. Being a more savvy and polished route runner than Torrey Smith, I think it's within the realm of possibility that Steve becomes Flacco's comfortable go-to target. Torrey will still get his, as he was targeted 139 times last year which is more than enough... and is arguably TOO MUCH for a WR who caught just 47% of his passes. People keep saying his production is gonna increase which will keep Steve Smith in a lesser role, but why would you increase his targets when they're already at 139?! Torrey doesn't need his targets increased; he needs to increase his efficiency. If he can get that 47% up to 60%, that's 19 additional receptions for a total of 84.

Deonte Thompson, Tandon Doss, Brandon Stokley, Dallas Clark, Marlon Brown, and Jacoby Jones were targeted 270 times. That's far too much for that group. They combined for 159 catches, 1838 yards, 11.6 YPC, 6.8 YPA, and 12 TDs. Keep in mind that 7 of those TDs came during Marlon Brown's 9 redzone receptions, so you could really look at it as 3 TDs in roughly 260 attempts, with Marlon Brown's redzone impact remaining separate unto itself. Flacco could easily funnel half of those targets to Steve Smith and it'd be nothing but an improvement. Over the past 3 years, Steve Smith caught 216 balls for 3313 yards, 15.3 YPC, 8.8 YPA, 15 TD.

MonstBlitz and Fin-Omenal like this.
  23. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Ask yourself if he even has to throw accurately with garcon/jackson/reed/roberts....

As a real life qb...hes kind of where Tannehill is, just with some playoff experience but as a fantasy qb....golden. Even if his passing yards are modest say 3500 for the year/about 220 a game (modest by todays standards) hes goingt o run for a ton of yards. As with any rushing qb, make sure you have a good back up....I took Andy Dalton in my league who will be a viable matchup play. Ill take it a step further...RG3 is my darkhorse to lead in QB scoring. I like his supporting cast and he has 6 games vs the NYG/Dallas and Eagles who have mediocre defenses. The NYG cant cover running qbs under Fewell. Dallas has no LB's left. Eagles are a work in progress.

24. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    If they hadn't sold the farm on RG3, do you think he'd still be starting over Cousins at this point? Hypothetically, he was taken with their top 5 pick... nothing else.

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  25. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Doesn't matter, we aren't talking about real life we are talking about fantasy production. They are entirely separate. Ben roethlisberger is a top 5 qb in real life in my opinion. I love his game. In fantasy he's not a viable starter on an every week basis. There are a 100 other examples. RG3 is the other extreme for me. In real life I hate running qbs. In fantasy where it's 10 yards per rush point they're golden.

26. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Better chance Knicks make ECF than him being healthy for 16 games

27. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Disagree

28. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Well DUH!

29. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    I think Cobb eats up a lot of those targets, in the 3 games he played early last year he was one of the better WR in fantasy. That offense as a whole is going to be insane.

Jordy will be very good though, ecspecially in a ppr format.

30. ToddPhin

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    but Cobb wont get targeted 200 times. Rodgers will throw the ball about 520+ times this year. Even if Cobb receives a massive 160 targets, who is gonna eat up the remaining 360 targets to keep Jordy from seeing a ton of looks?

In Nelson's 4 games with both Cobb and Rodgers last year, he was targeted 39 times. Resulted in 28 catches, 450 yards, and 3 TDs.
    Cobb was targeted 34 times. Resulted in 23 catches, 345 yards, 4 TD.

31. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Someone in my league just dropped Ebron for Fleener, thinking of dumping Clay and pairing him with fat Stafford. (Kelce is other TE) thoughts?

32. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Keep Clay.

33. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    I prolly should, after you reminded me about Travis Kelce I dod some research and I think he is in a very good position too breakout this year.

Boik14 likes this.
  34. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Yeah, I dont want to leave you without a good option until Kelce breaks through. Clay is at least a viable starter

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  35. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Rookie TE hardly ever produce.

36. Boik14

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Especially rookie TE's in a time share with Brandon Pettigrew. Its a lot like Tyler Eifert and Jermaine Gresham last year. Yeah, Pettigrew and Gresham are better blockers then receivers but they grab enough targets and playing time to lower the other guys value.

BuckeyeKing likes this.
  37. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Anyone else having a tough time evaluating TEN wide outs?

Wright should be the best of the bunch but only had a few go for TDs. Will be much better in a PPR format. Hunter looking very explosive this year, and then you have the ever dangerous Nate Washington. I have Hunter in my mid-late round strategy but am wondering if Wright is worthy of top 20-25 consideration at WR?

38. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Justin Hunter has top 10 ability, can Locker get him the ball enough?

I like Hunter as a late sleeper due to all the uncertainty with the running game.

Tone_E likes this.
  39. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    Hunter and Wright should have solid years... Locker was looking impressive last year until the injury.

Tone_E likes this.
  40. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I have no faith in RG3 for fantasy purposes or otherwise. He wasn't even a QB I would have drafted in my 10 team league.