1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Poster of the month?

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by Samphin, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

I know we (by we I mean you guys as I did nothing to help) did something similar for girls of the month over at the old stomping grounds. But what about doing a Poster of the month feature on here?

I would think the staff should nominate and vote on who said poster should be and maybe have a profile piece on them complete with pictures, interests and other things relevant to the poster and sticky it in the main and VIP forums for the month. It would be a cool way to say thanks to the members of this site and also help build a sense of community (even further) with personal stories and anecdotes about the poster. Plus it would be hilarious to open it up to comments. A good mix of congrats and sour grapes from fellow posters would be tremendous.

If you guys would like, I wouldn't mind being the guy who interviewed/wrote the article on who you guys pick.

What do you think?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I like this idea...

3. GoPhins!

GoPhins! Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 29, 2007
    Winter Garden, FL
    I like the idea.

As long as Samphin doesn't get to choose the posters. The first would be himself then lord only know what would follow that. :tongue2:

Samphin likes this.
  4. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Thanks bro. Submitted this to the staff forum for Celtkin, and Muck to see.:wink2:

Samphin likes this.
  5. Samphin

HA! What? You don't want a hard hitting in depth interview from the Mc Hammer smiley?

The posters would be picked by the staff. This way, it is legit and something fun for the staff to do.

GoPhins! likes this.
  6. Samphin

Awesome, with FFiC on my side...nothing can stop me!!!!

...except Muck and Celtkin...lousy heirarchy. :pity:

:wink2:

GoPhins! likes this.