Fergie's first choice is to remain a Fin in 2010

4 replies

late againlate againNew MemberOP
Dec 11, 2009, 02:20 PM

Just read this and I thought to pass it on. IMO it would be the best of all options if Ferguson can come back healthy. It would give Soliai another year to work on his technique and get better. Plus one more thing we don't have to worry about this next year in FA or the draft.
.."Jason Ferguson has already begun his rehabilitation following surgery to repair a right quadricep injury. He's been doing his rehab every morning at Dolphins camp. And that's pretty important because the veteran nose tackle says he wants to return to the Dolphins next year if that recovery goes well.

"That's what I'd love to do," Ferguson said Friday. "If the recovery is good, I'll be good."...

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2009/12/ferguson-2010-a-go-if-recovery-goes-well.html

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Dec 11, 2009, 02:33 PM

That's good. I pray he has a full recovery and can play well for us in 2010.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

gunn34gunn34New Member
Dec 11, 2009, 02:37 PM

Lets hope.

JimTossJimTossForum Veteran
Dec 11, 2009, 03:17 PM

The title made me think you were talking about our minority owner Fergie. The 100 pound girl not the 300 pound animal.

I hope he does some back, he has been great. Plus that way he can groom Dan Williams (TN) after we pick him in the 2nd round.

CashInFistCashInFistForum Veteran
Dec 11, 2009, 03:20 PM

"JimToss wrote:

The title made me think you were talking about our minority owner Fergie. The 100 pound girl not the 300 pound animal.

Me too! :lol: