1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Desides, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Desides

Desides Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Boy did you miss out! Psycho Mantis is sad.

2. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    [​IMG]

Unlucky 13 likes this.
  3. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Rosen Staff Member Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
  4. Desides

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    You had to copy-paste the dude's name? Come on now. :lol:

Interesting answer here:

I think this means changes to the plot direction, probably by the incorporation of Crisis Core references and areas, while keeping the high points of the plot unchanged. It probably also means using the Crisis Core version of older events like the Nibelheim incident.

Unlucky 13 likes this.
  5. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Rosen Staff Member Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    lol, I figured you guys would notice that. As Japanese names go, its not an especially hard one, but still...yeah :lol:

I liked the fact that he laid it out that he and the other guys basically own it, and they can do what they feel is best. Leave it or change it. You would know better than me as far as which details are likely to chance, since I haven't played any variety of the game in almost 20 years, but I think its a good thing.

6. Desides

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    They said at the outset that they're going to unify the different versions of events into one canon. Many of the changes are probably going to be "OK, how can we fit a Crisis Core reference here? Can we fit a Before Crisis reference here? Does this location make sense to include in FF7R?"

Maybe if this succeeds, they'll finally do a sequel that takes place after Dirge of Cerberus and resolves that particular hanging plot thread.