1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Financial Planning

Discussion in 'Business Networking' started by mnfinfan, Apr 28, 2008.

1. mnfinfan

mnfinfan Active Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    Grand Cayman and Minnesota
    Paul Tyler: Financial Advisor

Due to compliance protocols through our firm I am not at liberty to disclose where I work due to the nature of the internet and FINRA regulations on advertising in states or countries where I am not licensed. However I am able to be licensed in all 50 states and DC to sell investments and Insurance products and am able to work with Non Resident Aliens, if certain requirements are met.

My firm specializes in creating Financial Plans for Business Owners and Individuals of Mid to High Net Worth. We are an independant franchise owner, part of one of the largest Financial Planning companies in the world. Our approach to financial planning allows our clients to know exactly where they stand today and where they need to go to realize their goals. We use different investment vehicles such as Brokerage Accounts, IRA, Wrap Accounts,both qualified and no qualified, 401k, IRA, Annuities, Life and Disability Insurance, Education IRAs and Section 529 plans etc...

We also work with non Financial Planning clients in the above products.

We look for those who are on the cusp of retirement, or are in career transitions and need help on what they need to do with current investment portfolios, small business owners.

If you are not comfortable with the direction you are going currently, or would like to have a second opinion then drop me a line and we can talk, however please note before I can dispense advice I will need to make sure that I am licensed in your region. That one is for you Mr. Compliance Officer ;)

FinzFan likes this.