1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Henning now

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by nvdolfan, Nov 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. nvdolfan

nvdolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Marietta, GA
    Yes I know this has been posted thousands of times (wonder why) but I needed to vent...

Raiders have 9 men in the box... I think we should run wildcat... Since it hasn't done **** other than when Henne got hurt in the 3rd quarter a few weeks ago.... WTF!!! It's stupid **** like this that just pisses me off.

After all... we're in field goal range and Henning has Carpenter on his fantasy team.

2. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    Their going to pile 9 in the box everytime we run wild cat, the problem with the wild cat begins when there's no misdirection or possible hand off to keep the defense honest

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    But don't tell Dan that.

4. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    henning completely manufactured a running game out of nothing today. all those gimmicks and misdirections paid off today. if you watched the interior of the line they were still getting pushed back. i saw incognito and berger getting ragdolled a couple of times. today was a great gameplan because it was completely phony. our running game still sucks. we did it with smoke and mirrors today. today aint the day to be ragging henning. one of his better called games

5. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    Did you see Ronnie keep his balance and show off some catlike moves. Man that was a great play.

I laughed when Sparano chewed out Henne and Lee at the two minute warning before the half... I blame Henning :shifty:

6. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    I think Sparano was calling some plays today, I need to watch the game again, but he had the play chart over his face talking during the offense a few times.

7. adamprez2003

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    i think next week our running game is going to disappear again. i dont think we can run if we try to do it honestly. the only way it seems to work this season is when we go gadget or when defenses are playing our pass. maybe next week we try the thigcat package to try to force the run through more smoke and mirrors. we have to get some run blockers next year

8. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    That would fly if we didn't run it well inside today but we did. Henne was getting heat when we got off the run. He stepped up though and so did Bess. Hartline was good too.

9. adamprez2003

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    i saw a lot of plays where incognito or berger got blown up. we'll see how it goes next week. i'm not expecting much from the run gm

ronnie brown averaged 3.5 yds
    ricky williams if you exclude the garbage time run when the game was already bagged averaged 2.5 yds

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  10. Hexonx

Hexonx Active Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Henning got lucky, the game plan wasnt special at all. It was our plays who won the game from Hennings ****ty play calling as usual.

Once we get around the 35yd line, Henning calls the dumbest plays, usually a wild cat and some other running play, and then hopefully pass. Sparano needs to go as well, this guy is more than happy to stick with field goals and is scared to lose, rather than try to win out right.

Sorry I still think Henning needs to retire and we need a real offensive coordinator and a real Coach, cause we lack the killer instinct, once we get the lead we are more than content to just try to run the ball out and hope the defense holds, and I think we started that same crap with a 1 min left in the 3rd quarter, so even after the win, fire Henning and Sparano!!!!!

11. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I just have to wonder how much better Henning would be as an OC if he had Brady, Manning, or Brees , or Matt Ryan as the QB on this team. Instead he is stuck with Henne who appears to be proving that he is not a franchise QB and in fact is not even a quality NFL QB. I suspect that Sparano and Ireland will opt to get rid of Henning after this season. Unfortunately if the next OC is stuck with Henne as the starting QB. There will be more calls on here next year to get rid of the new OC. Because the problem is Henne and as long as he is the QB of this team. The Dolphins will continue to struggle on offense.

12. FinHead Steve

FinHead Steve New Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I'm ****in done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cant stand the **** play calling of this team. Terrible QB, Bad clock management, do I have to go on.

13. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I went to create a Fire Dan Henning page on Facebook. Then I realized there was already about 20 of them.