1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Half Offensive Highlights

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pandarilla, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Props to Phins Rock from Finheaven. All the positive plays from the first half...

[video=youtube;IBBMZLR7N7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBBMZLR7N7g&feature=player_embedded[/video]

keypusher, GISH, rtamigo and 17 others like this.
  2. DOLPHANITY

DOLPHANITY Wooo Dolphins

Oct 21, 2009
    JERSEY
    The only negatives I saw on the offense were a couple overthrown balls by Henne.(Only talking about first stringers) Other than that, I am hyped for the potential that this offense can achieve this season!!!!

felly smarts likes this.
  3. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    So the thing to learn from all of this is, don't pull Incognito, don't pull Carey (McQuistan/Jerry last year) and spread the field. What novel concepts. The same crap TP and a bunch of us were screaming last year. That aside Carolina's DL weaker than Atlanta's. Still Miami's OL created huge push this time around. There probably isn't a more powerful interior OL than Incognito-Pouncey-Carey in the league.

4. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Wow....Henne would have over 30 yds rushing if they hadnt called back the 1st down he ran for

5. RedPitSea

RedPitSea Season Ticket Holder

Dec 18, 2007
    Albuquerque
    Sorry to go off topic but why is this annoying Ad stuck in the middle of the video player? Is this only happening to me?

6. PhinGeneral

PhinGeneral PC Texas A&M, Bro Club Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Swamps of Jersey
    There were a few too many penalties and a few mental mistakes in there also. But given the circumstances (new system, new backs, new starters on the O-Line), it was about as much as you could ask for at this time.

7. RedPitSea

Dec 18, 2007
    Albuquerque
    I think Murtha had 3 himself, 2 on one drive if I remember correctly.

8. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

For me right now the video player covers part of the ad. But, there are times when the ad covers the video player, in other threads.

RedPitSea likes this.
  9. RedPitSea

Dec 18, 2007
    Albuquerque
    I mean, I cant even watch the video on the site. I have to go to YouTube to watch. Very annoying. I know theres an option to remove the Ad's for donors. I think this option should be turned on.

10. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    It's called Firefox + adblock.

I was on Facebook and Youtube for over a year before I realized they had ads....I had to find out on someone else's computer.

By the way.....someone needs to invent the Tony Sparano fist pumping action figure...guaranteed to be a HUGE seller.

GISH and RedPitSea like this.
  11. RedPitSea

Dec 18, 2007
    Albuquerque
    I have a iMac now (way better BTW) and use Firefox. Im not sure theres an AD-Block for this. Let me check. Thanks.

12. MrClean

Does Google Chrome have an ad block:?

13. PhinGeneral

PhinGeneral PC Texas A&M, Bro Club Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Swamps of Jersey
    Yes. You can get it as an add-on for Chrome.

MrClean likes this.
  14. JMORGAN6977

JMORGAN6977 New Member

Jan 9, 2008
    PHX
    I may be jumping ahead only seeing a few runs, but man being from Denver and watching TD during his time, I think we have got a star in DT. The guy runs down hill and is a one cut back. He has a knack for finding the hole and still hits it hard. I am excited about our running backs actually. Was afraid it was going to be one of those seasons but it is actually a breath of fresh air.

15. thisperishedmin

thisperishedmin Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    RedPitSea likes this.
  16. MrClean

Check out Reggie in this pic. The size of his arms looks huge. I know he has some muscle but just seeing him on TV, his arms didn't look quite like this. :)

09000d5d821966de_gallery_600.jpg