1. daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    Hey all,

I got talked into a new league with my buddy. It's interesting and has a lot of solid players. The league is set up like this

Auction draft with $200.00 budget
    Players salary is locked in for how much you paid in the draft with league minimum's per position in FA
    Player salaries need to fall under a $200.00 salary cap
    $100.00 FA acquisition budget
    PPR
    3 player keeper. 20% increase in salary from year-to-year, and you can keep the players up to 3 years in a row before they go back in the pool.

As I said it's a pretty cool league. It was my first auction draft so I screwed up a bit and left too much money on the board ($34.00). That's not all "wasted" money though as I now have enough cap room to deal...the downside is it left me probably a stud short. Here's my current team.

QB: Stafford
    RB: Trent Richardson
    RB: Darren McFadden
    Flex: Ryan Matthews
    WR: Victor Cruz
    WR: Pierre Garcon
    TE: Tyler Eiffert (throw away, Gronk all the good ones were kept)
    D/ST: Miami (I'm a homer and we play the bills and jets 4 times this year. They'll be rotated out at some point)
    K: Bullock

Bench: James Jones
    Bench: Jonathan Franklin
    Bench: Ahmed Bradshaw
    Bench: Miles Austin
    Bench: Daryl Richardson
    Bench: Jordy Nelson
    Bench: Michael Vick

That team has a lot of potential, but a lot of ???'s about it. Either James Jones or Jordy Nelson will be very valuable (my money is on Jones), Franklin looks to be a bust, Bradshaw has top 10 RB potential if he can stay healthy....most won't agree, but Indy is super thin at RB and he's still damn good, I think Austin is due for a big year, Daryl Richardson is a total wild-card, Michael Vick has potential to explode.

Here's the deal...I'm in the PNW.......due to the locals love for all things Chip Kelly Michael Vick is a hot commodity up here. He's my trade bait. I'm wondering about what people think about Mathews and Daryl Richardson? I have an opportunity to trade Richardson for Mendenhall straight-up. I'm also trying to trade a package of either Mathews or McFadden plus an assortment of Jordy Nelson, Richardson, Miles Austin, or Franklin for Ray Rice....

1. What is fair to trade for Rice? If I can get Ray Rice I can package him with Vick to get LeSean McCoy.
    2. I got Daryl Richardson on the cheap...is it worth to keep him around in hopes that he explodes and becomes a blue chip keeper next year?
    I like Cruz, Garcon, James Jones, and Miles Austin for WR's, but I'm willing to part with some or any of them to get what I need.

Thoughts?