1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fitzy/boldin

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by anlgp, Feb 8, 2009.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

watching the pro bowl and fitzy just made a comment about restructuring his recently signed contract if it will help boldin stay in AZ.

i just wanna say I think that AZ has the two best receivers personality wise in the league.

who else do you know that shoots his answers as straight as boldin?

who else do you know that would restructure his contract for a team mate?

oh, and they're pretty good at WR, too ;)

just thought I'd comment on that.

2. ASUFinFan

ASUFinFan Uh huh

Dec 8, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I definitely think that they are the best tandem in the league. Great 03, and 04 selections. They have had many great drafts in the last few years. A big reason for their success.

The Boldin situation is interesting. Last summer, the Cardinals promised Boldin they would give him a contract extension (Graves admits to this), that he had outplayed his current contract and deserved a new one. When they gave him the offer, it had zero signing bonus/guaranteed money up front. He wouldn't see the guaranteed money until 18 months into his new contract. He balked, of course, and "vowed" to not sign a contract with the Cardinals ever again. This is becoming an ego issue, not a money issue here in Arizona. They have plenty of money to re-sign him if they choose. Boldin has a major issue with the Cardinals Front Office right now. Also, in Hawaii, Boldin was asked about the possibility of being back with the Cardinals next year, and he replied..."very slim".

With that said, I wouldn't like/want to give up compensation, but Boldin/Ginn/Bess/Camarillo would definitely be a threat.

anlgp likes this.