1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIU's Johnathan Cyprien.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Frumundah Finnatic, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    He is someone we should keep an eye on afterall the last FIU draftee turned out well for someone, I cant remember who though.....

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Not at 12. Definitely worth a looksee

3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    [​IMG]

Bpk likes this.
  4. KB21

KB21 Almost Never Wrong Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    I've got to watch some more, but based on what I've seen so far, he's at worst the 2nd best safety in the draft.

5. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I've watched zero games of his, but I'll add him to the list.

I'm starting to think the guys who get Senior Bowl and Combine media buzz will rise too high to be a value, and I'm always wary of late risers.

Maybe we should tae the guys with four years of great game film who just lack media buzz between now and April... if their stock sinks a bit is because we are finding out more about them or just because they aren't a sexy story, you know? Because if it's the latter, I take them.

Anyways, I look forward to looking at Cyprien, because truth be told, none of the Safeties have blown me away thus far. Then again, I'm not that sure what to look for when watching safeties.

6. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    He will be taken in round 2. I think he gets drafted before Thomas.

7. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    IMO this is a fantastic S draft. I like Vaccaro, Elam, Cyprien best, but I also think Thomas, Shamarko and Rambo could be good (and I'm sure I'm forgetting some others I like).

8. CRL

CRL New Member

Jan 28, 2013
    You are absolutely describing Te'o there. Four years of solid game film.. but stock is falling due to terrible NC game and his fake girlfriend.