1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Five reasons the Dolphins will win in Denver + Other news

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Oct 29, 2008.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Good article by Omar Kelly

anlgp likes this.
  2. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    The Broncos aren't a good team and have been mediocre the past few weeks. This game will not be as difficult as many here think it will be.

3. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    The mantra of the Miami Dolphins has been and always will be: beat the teams you're not supposed to, lose the games you're supposed to win.

I think this year has been more of the same in that regard.

I never take any game for granted nor do I count us out of any game.

4. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Don't forget that the Bronco's are coming off a bye, and pretty much half the team have sore nuts, err pulled/torn groin muscles.

Jay Cutler's finger got messed up in the first possession against the Patriots (maybe broken like Romo's?).

They're returning most of their injured starters back to the lineup this week or next, and poses a threat to a hungry Dolphins team.

This is a MUST win, gotta win another game on the road with a full head of steam for next week.

5. first&goal

first&goal Luxury Box Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Charlotte
    I don't have a strong feeling about this game, on paper we should win, but again the Broncos had time to prepare for it.....but what the heck we are going to win! :up: