1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flame Away...he may be reading.

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Fin-Omenal, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Cam has never been right about anything ever.

"Yay he set us back slightly less!" LMAO you call that a win? Child please.

Ginn sucks and will always suck, accept it and move on.

steveincolorado likes this.
  2. PhiNomina

PhiNomina White-Collar Redneck

Dec 21, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    I was always a Ginn fan - but I am glad he didn't go to SF and prove our FO wrong. I thought maybe a change of scenery and less scrutiny might allow him to flourish but he has looked pathetic as a WR and a KR.

We are much better off for having gotten rid of him - though I wish we had replaced his speed / return threat. We are left with four possession receivers and an unproven returner.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Nolan Carrol might be better than Ginn.

4. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

We know he's a better WR. We're talking about Returning.

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  5. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Point is Quinn sucks more at a more important position, so the "I heart Quinn" crew were all wrong....but this is a message board not a F.O, so sometimes crush's can get in the way of reality.

Also to the dude who said Jason Allen has been more productive than Ginn......that LOL remark doesnt deserve to even be highlighted in the lil blue box above.

TY and Good Night.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. pocoloco

pocoloco I'm your huckleberry Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    North Chicagoland
    Would've have liked to keep him as the 3rd to 4th WR with full-time KR duties. He really could have provided a spark in those 4th quarters when everyone was gassed.

I think his tendency to run out of bounds when he could have put his helmet into a defender to net another couple yards did not endear him to our front office. Shying away from contact is unforgivable on this team. We value really physical play and some decent blocking out of the WRs, and Ginn Jr. wasn't really that sort of player. Everything else he brought to the table ranged from average to excellent imo.

He can be a really good WR in the right situation. You saw flashes of it in Miami, where he could go off for 150+ yards and take over a game. Unfortunately he wasn't able to string games like that together, but that is fairly typical of younger receivers. Hopefully he'll have success in San Francisco. I think Singletary is a heck of coach and will get the best out of his players.

PhiNomina and Fin-Omenal like this.
  7. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    Who said anything about Quinn??

Jason Allen is a better Special Teams player than Ginn is.

8. PhiNomina

PhiNomina White-Collar Redneck

Dec 21, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Jason Allen didn't even lead the team in special teams tackles last year. Ginn won us a game on returns.

Ginn isn't a spectacular returner but I don't think Jason Allen's impact is nearly that of Ginn's.