1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flame away

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by huck1974, Oct 3, 2011.

1. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    I spent $2000 on the Cleveland weekend. I had a Florida trip planned...cancelled. I planned three more away games of which two have been......cancelled. I already have the tickets for the Chiefs game. It is a short drive. I'm either wearing a Dolphins Jersey that says SUCK FOR LUCK, or I'm wearing Chiefs gear and rooting for them. I'm not spending ten grand a year anymore for this torture. I'm taking a cruise and a trip to Europe next year with the extra money saved on this crap.

2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie

Great, our fanbase becomes even more embarrassing by the minute.

CaribPhin likes this.
  3. RGF

RGF THE FINSTER Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    NY
    Gets frustrating to say the least. Someday,somehow the Dolphins will once again be elite in this league. Remembering how they once ruled the division every year and now they cant even get out of their own way at times,very frustrating. I long for the Shula days when the Dolphins were a proud unit. I feel your pain,trust me.

4. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    So, you're going away to Europe. Make sure become a soccer fanatic and be sure to take this dude with you.

[​IMG]

5. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    I had to laugh when you dump the Dolphins for the Chiefs.Not really an upgrade.