Florida - Meeshigan game

75 replies

RORonnieBrown23New Member
Jan 1, 2008, 03:13 PM

"ChambersWI wrote:

he's really not that big. He's 6' and I'd be surprised if he was over 180 LBs. But he is fast and has good hands. Arrington on the other hand is 6'3 maybe taller.

Redshirt Jr, and he is heavily considering coming out because, although he likes Coach Rod, he doesn't think he'll fit in the offense.

hes 6'. wow he looks a lot taller than that., either one of them wouldnt hurt. but i still like manningham. Good hands(something the fins recievers dont have). he might develop into a good reciever. i would love to get both him and rucker from missouri.

ChambersWIChambersWINew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 03:18 PM

Manningham is a more refined WR than Ginn was coming out, and Mario does run very good routes. He probably will not be a go to guy in the NFL, but should be a very good number 2/ great 3

"I believe that I am ready to take on this challenge and move on to the next level. Though I will be catching passes in another city starting next fall, I will always be a Michigan man."- Adrian Arrington

RORonnieBrown23New Member
Jan 1, 2008, 03:24 PM

cant say much about chris longs performance today. he's getting double teamed every snap.

houtzhoutzNew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 03:26 PM

"ChambersWI wrote:

he's really not that big. He's 6' and I'd be surprised if he was over 180 LBs. But he is fast and has good hands. Arrington on the other hand is 6'3 maybe taller.

Redshirt Jr, and he is heavily considering coming out because, although he likes Coach Rod, he doesn't think he'll fit in the offense.

Well maybe we can pick him up later on. He looks like he's going to be special.

ChambersWIChambersWINew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 03:31 PM

"houtz wrote:

Well maybe we can pick him up later on. He looks like he's going to be special.

interesting note on AA, he was suppose to be our number 1 as a true sophomore ahead of Avant and Breaston, but fractured his ankle the first game of the season so he redshirted. That opened the door for Mario who became a great deep threat.

"I believe that I am ready to take on this challenge and move on to the next level. Though I will be catching passes in another city starting next fall, I will always be a Michigan man."- Adrian Arrington

ChambersWIChambersWINew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 03:37 PM

Note to Florida: next time you trash talk, don't talk to Hart cause he'll never shut up.

He's talked trash with Jim Harbaugh,the entire MSU team (even having the entire team have a prayer on the Spartan logo then take a bowel to the fans).

Just to note, even as a Michigan fan it annoys me at times

"I believe that I am ready to take on this challenge and move on to the next level. Though I will be catching passes in another city starting next fall, I will always be a Michigan man."- Adrian Arrington

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jan 1, 2008, 03:51 PM

Nice to see Arrington make a nice grab and a TD on that 2nd quarter drive... He grew up about an hour away from where I live.

ChambersWIChambersWINew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 04:03 PM

note to Mike Hart: Now is the worst time to play like Brandon Minor.

Also, I hate how our secondary just let's WRs run clean

"I believe that I am ready to take on this challenge and move on to the next level. Though I will be catching passes in another city starting next fall, I will always be a Michigan man."- Adrian Arrington

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jan 1, 2008, 04:36 PM

ha.. back in the lead.. thanks Jake...

PAPassrusherNew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 04:37 PM

Percy Harvin is awesome. I'd love to see him in a Dolphins uniform. I think he'd be everything that Ted Ginn isn't when it comes to the return game.

Football is the ONLY sport

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jan 1, 2008, 04:37 PM

"Passrusher wrote:

Percy Harvin is awesome. I'd love to see him in a Dolphins uniform. I think he'd be everything that Ted Ginn isn't when it comes to the return game.

pffft Ginn is fine.. stop the hate

PAPassrusherNew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 04:39 PM

"cnc66 wrote:

pffft Ginn is fine.. stop the hate

:ffic: I don't hate Ginn but he is too hesitant on returns. Harvin accelerates fast and hits the hole, Ginn doesn't.

Football is the ONLY sport

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jan 1, 2008, 04:40 PM

"Passrusher wrote:

:ffic: I don't hate Ginn but he is too hesitant on returns. Harvin accelerates fast and hits the hole, Ginn doesn't.

yea yea yea.. says you

PAPassrusherNew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 04:40 PM

No, the game film says so. Seeing is believing

Football is the ONLY sport

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jan 1, 2008, 04:42 PM

"Passrusher wrote:

No, the game film says so. Seeing is believing

oh stop acting like you are an authority eh.. you've never watched any game film how would you know...all you are is a Ginn hater

RORonnieBrown23New Member
Jan 1, 2008, 04:42 PM

give us this arrington guy. Made some great catches today.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2008, 04:49 PM

Looks like Michigan is about to win this. Florida seems tired out.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Jan 1, 2008, 05:00 PM

ouch.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 05:01 PM

Ugh I feel horrible.

We have owned Michigan since JT came but the second we get killed by Florida they upset Florida.

Tough loss.

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jan 1, 2008, 05:01 PM

booooo... dang Gators

Meeshigan earned this one fair and square

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 05:04 PM

Yeah Hart nearly blew that game.

SWSwampfoxNew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 05:04 PM

I would really like to see Crabble in Miami teal :D

ChambersWIChambersWINew Member
Jan 1, 2008, 05:11 PM

Henne,Manningham,Arrington, and Hart (despite his fumbles) all played their hearts out for Coach Carr. Adams,Taylor, Jamison, and Crable also did their best on D. Could not be more proud of them right now.

but...

WHERE WAS THAT PLAYCALLING DURING THE SEASON?!? Honest to god, we use that playbook all year maybe we do better.

"I believe that I am ready to take on this challenge and move on to the next level. Though I will be catching passes in another city starting next fall, I will always be a Michigan man."- Adrian Arrington

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Jan 1, 2008, 05:15 PM

"ChambersWI wrote:

Henne,Manningham,Arrington, and Hart (despite his fumbles) all played their hearts out for Coach Carr. Adams,Taylor, Jamison, and Crable also did their best on D. Could not be more proud of them right now.

but...

WHERE WAS THAT PLAYCALLING DURING THE SEASON?!? Honest to god, we use that playbook all year maybe we do better.

you looked like the team you were "supposed' to be in preseason..

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jan 1, 2008, 05:40 PM

Go Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!