1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida Sports Buzz: Brandon Marshall injects new enthusiasm across Miami Dolphins'

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jim1, Apr 27, 2010.

1. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Talking to Dolphins players, it's impossible to overstate the enthusiasm about Brandon Marshall's addition. ``As a team, he's got everybody excited about this season and what we can achieve,'' Ronnie Brown said Monday.

Receiver Brian Hartline said, ``I don't think there's any reason why we can't throw 40, 50 times a game. It's going to be pretty hard to game-plan against the Dolphins.''

Tight end Anthony Fasano said Marshall will help him because, as Chad Henne said, ``it will free the tight ends down the middle,'' as well as ``the receivers on the other side.''

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/...all-injects-new-enthusiasm.html#ixzz0mMKT1gNh

2. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    I think the more interesting thing there is Ireland saying they offered J.T. a contract at the end of the season and he turned it down.

They didn't do anything wrong by the sounds of it. Offered J.T. 2 contracts and then let him sit till after the draft cause he turned them both down.

Wonder if Zach even knew J.T. turned down a 2nd contract offer.

DolfanJake and Disnardo like this.
  3. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    VDP you have a link???

4. VanDolPhan

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    I am on my phone now. It was page 2 of the Barry story getting quotes from everyone about Marshall.

5. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Here. Dan Le Batard had a source the day Taylor signed with the Jets saying Miami had a contract offer on the table. Adam Schefter is independently reporting the same thing. Unknown if the two are using the same source.

6. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    JT & Marshall:
    1) got to break a few eggs to make an omelet
    only JT & Parcells are privy to all the details.
    one thing for sure: they both acted
    in what they perceived to be in their best interest
    2) the running & passing game feed off each-other
    & both are dependent on the offensive line.
    the defense grows proportionately w/ the offense.
    Marshall should make a difference in our game.

GISH likes this.
  7. SuperMarksBros.

SuperMarksBros. Active Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Marshall changes the way the offense is run and changes the way defenses approach us. IMO, his arrival in Miami has a similar effect to what Marshall Faulk's arrival in St Louis had(realizing they play different positions, just the magnitude)

8. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington New Member

Apr 25, 2010
    I watched Brandon Marshall quite a bit with Denver (that's our NFL feed in Salt Lake City, them and the Niners) and he is a physically dominating presence on the field. Can he be a good citizen? He seems immature. If he can play for the team and stop his pissing and moaning then this will be an awesome addition. If not, he can also tear apart a team.

DolfanJake likes this.
  9. VanDolPhan

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    No that's not what I was pointing out.

I mean the one where Ireland himself said it.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/28/1601286_p2/brandon-marshall-injects-new-enthusiasm.html

10. Miguel

Miguel The smartest Man on earth

He has injected so much excitment I feel like im on heroin

GISH likes this.