1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida Sports Buzz: high praise for Mike Nolan

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jim1, May 26, 2010.

1. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
  2. Boomer

Boomer Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 30, 2007
    Nice plug for Universal.

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    "...the club remains determine to get something out of Pat White in the Wildcat..."

Music to my ears.:up:

As for the rest of the article, it consists of 3 endorsements of Mike Nolan from Dan Reeves and Brian Billick and Phil Simms..6 Db's 30% of the time and Barry Jackson referenced some outfit called "Universal Draft" and some study they did on Nolan's Tendencies...whomever this Universal Draft bunch may be..:wink2:

Disnardo likes this.
  4. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    You guys deserve it, it's a good draft site. Good to see that Barry Jackson, who is the best down here, is viewing it. I've enjoyed reading your stuff and also RL's piece on Sean Lee. Even after the draft I can't help but think that he and Arrelious Benn are going to do well in the pros, solid picks where they were taken. Still keeping an eye on Mike Williams and Carlton Mitchell as well.

Idle thought- I saw a few clips of Bills draftee QB Levi Brown. Granted it's not much to go on, but there was something about his size, feet, pocket presence, delivery, accuracy and overall demeanor. I'll be keeping an eye on him as well.

Boomer likes this.
  5. larfo2224

larfo2224 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Box Elder, South Dakota
    And definitely well deserved. You guys do one hell of a job and it is good to see you get the recognition.

Boomer likes this.
  6. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    Ditto the sentiments...

anyways, Nolan might as well be our biggest aquisition this year when this D starts making game changing plays again...

Boomer likes this.