1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida Sports Buzz

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by jim1, Sep 28, 2010.

1. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Tom Brady -- whose Patriots play here Monday -- has spoken of having more trouble with the Dolphins' defense than any other. But not recently. He threw for 250 yards or more in only two of his first 12 games against the Dolphins. But in the past four against Miami (three victories), he threw for 354, 215, 332 and 352. He's 10-6 against Miami, with 28 touchdown passes and 16 interceptions.

• Yes, it's early, but at this pace, Brandon Marshall would shatter O.J. McDuffie's 90-catch Dolphins season reception record by 27. ``Sometimes I wonder why I want the ball as much as I do and I wonder if it's selfish,'' he told WQAM's Michael Irvin on Tuesday. ``But when I analyze it, it makes our job easier as an offense.''

• After announcing Sunday's Dolphins-Jets game, NBC's Cris Collinsworth said off air: ``Even though they lost, I probably like Miami more now. I had some doubts. They had proven they could run, and they showed they can throw it and get creative with Marshall.'' Concerns? ``They're still trying to get a feel for . . . the interior three guys in the offensive line.'' And ``teams are going to continue to attack Cameron Wake in the run game.''

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/...ring-could-elevate-lebrons.html#ixzz10snd0tSU

MrClean, gafinfan, CaribPhin and 3 others like this.
  2. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    We can win this game and I think we will win this game.

3. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I thought the Collinsworth statement was interesting. I don't usually care much for him, but the statement about liking the team more even though they lost is one I agree with. I saw some progress in key areas. That's why i didn't buy into the gloom and doom crowd's proclamations.