1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flozell Adams

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Jeff, Apr 2, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Jeff

Jeff A.S.E. Mastur

Mar 18, 2010
    Plantation
    has left the building.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

yup and i don't want him in this one.

one of the most penalized offensive linemen in the game. he'd get shot under sparano.

3. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Uhhhhmmmm.
    You do realize we just signed Richie Incognito....right?

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Dude has "Chicago" written all over him.

5. PerfectTeam

PerfectTeam Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    I see Buffalo before Chicago. Chicago I think is moving Chris Williams to LT. Buffalo has no one at the LT spot.

6. anlgp

Have I praised the move?

7. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    He played under Sparano for five years. They've gotten used to him getting penalized because of him being deaf in one ear.

8. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    They need a RT now that they have flopped C Williams to LT

And there are no guarantees with Williams as the LT, he has spent most of his time at RT.

9. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Williams spent his last two years at Vanderbilt playing LT and played five games at LT last year for the Bears.

10. anlgp

what would he be good for? depth? would we move the oline around? we've got his spot filled with long. we've got the other spot filled with carey and a backup you like in gardner (i think that's his name).

so other than the penalties i still don't see a spot for him.. maybe they'll make one.

11. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Andrew Gardner is the backup LT according to the home page here. Andrew Hartline is the backup RT. Unless they want to shift Gardner over to RT, I don't see Adams here. Flozell probably still wants to start. Keep an eye on Indianapolis, who I believe are not thrilled with their LT situation and want to get bigger along the OL.

anlgp likes this.
  12. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Which makes perfect sense, but also exposes how thin the Bears Oline is, Adams at RT is also William's backup "if' CW cannot stay healthy, but if that happens, the Bears are left with their same crappy RT's to then step in for Flozell Adams at RT..

A team should never put themselves in a position were the only "option" is the same bad option that they went into the season with, the Bears need Flozell Adams plus better depth behind him, they in essence need 2 offensive tackles, not just sign F Adams and pretend they have done something.

That was our 2007 season in a nutshell, mediocre starter to begin with, even worse depth behind the mediocre player,