1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football Gameplan's Week 2 Preview Video - Dolphins vs Vikings

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by EmDiggy, Sep 15, 2010.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwUgNuZZeI4"]Dolphins vs Vikings Video Preview[/ame]

Good Evening Dolphins Fans! Good Luck this Week!

2. The Dude

The Dude Anti Jet

Sep 1, 2008
    ΥέΧª§
    Bills best secondary in the league? Nah.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    You guys are in the discussion as well.. I'll reserve the top spot for you guys as Jones develops.. Love him as a prospect!:up:

4. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    good analysis..If we go to the Minnesota board is the prediction the same :lol:.

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  5. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Emory, no disrespect, but our offense left a lot of plays on the field. The Bills secondary definitely did NOT hold us back. "Hard fought victory" my butt. You say it like Buffalo actually had a chance and we came from behind to win the game.

Other than that, I like you giving the upset win to Miami. Do you not feel that Dansby will have an affect on Shiancoe?

dolfan7171 likes this.
  6. vikesfan

vikesfan New Member

Aug 25, 2010
    This might not be well liked on this board but our secondary is not weakened. In fact, we held the Saints to 237 yards passing. While your passing game is improved.. I don't think it's Saints like. I'm not saying we will win but. I don't expect you guys to do what the Saints couldn't...

I would also like to point out that our Starter Griffen should be back this week and it's also possible that we may get Chris Cook back to play the Nickle.

7. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I appreciate your video and I agree with many of your points....it's a pretty good matchup and the Fins may have to go to the air at some point to remain competitive.

8. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    LOL This guy again.

I always expect something along the lines of:

"Well, to win this game [team A] is going to have to show up and play football"

"[Team A] has a stout run-defense, perhaps we'll see [team B] attack more through the air rather than try and establish the run"

"Scoring points is something [Team A] is going to have to do to beat [Team B]"

NolePhin likes this.
  9. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    I can respect that. I think that the Bills only strong point is a very good secondary and probably better than yours. I think your lines are way more physical and maybe one of the very few that are tougher than ours. That sure makes your secondary look better as it does for us also. Not too many are picking us to win and I think there is a ton of respect on here and from dolphin fans everywhere regarding your team minus the premadonna. I look forward to an exciting game for both sides and enjoying your fine city this weekend. I have dinner reservations at 112 eatery on Friday. Anywhere downtown to listen to some nice blues or jazz? I don't care if I'm the only white guy there, I always fit in somehow in a blues bar. :up:

HULKFish likes this.
  10. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Looks like Griffen and Cook are both out again. I like our chances better now then with those 2 on the field, despite how well your secondary adjusted to the Saints' passing game. I'm surely not taking them lightly, but I think plays could be made for our passing offense.

11. The Dude

The Dude Anti Jet

Sep 1, 2008
    ΥέΧª§
    If we want to be in this game, we have to eliminate the stupid mistake we keep making like tripping or getting stepped on after the snap. That shiz is irritating.:no:

12. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    I'm sure our rookie tackle took notice.

13. NolePhin

NolePhin Look out for D-Bess

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    I hope this guy's pick is right, but man he is awful.

"Especially playing at home in the loudest dome in the stadium."

14. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I do agree that the offense did leave plays on the field, however I do think the Bills secondary played a pretty good game. Henne had to be pretty spot on with most of his throws to be completed. They were in good coverage most of the game.

15. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    The fins are going to have to put up the same performance on D and convert more on O in order to win. The vikings are a very good team. That doesnt mean miami cant win, itll just be a tough game.

16. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    You try going through a segment like that without tripping over yourself a few times and see how it works out for ya. I can hardly put a sentence together without mumbling incoherently :lol:.

DOLPHAN1 likes this.
  17. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    No reason to be rude

18. Agua

Agua Reality: Try It!

Apr 28, 2008
    Really thoughtful analysis.

19. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    If best = most interceptions.

That would be yes in 2009. Stat wise they did make it happen the most.

20. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    i like the fact that we're playing in a dome this week. the wind won't be a factor and the bottom line is that the bills secondary is better than the vikings. i think we'll have a good passing game as long as we can run the ball good enough to keep the defense honest. I'm more worried about our secondary giving up big plays. i have confidence in our defense, but our secondary always seems to give up big passing plays for TD's even when they play good the majority of the game. that's what kills us. that's why the the score was so close last week when it shouldn't have been. we can't afford that with an offense like the vikings have. they will take a whole lot more advantage of that than the Bills did. The Bills had one TD due to our secondary making one mistake, the vikings are capable of getting 2 or 3 TD's from that. one thing's for sure, its gonna be a great game. here's to hoping we come out on top.

And i hope we use our time out's wisely because it will matter in a game like this.

21. vikesfan

vikesfan New Member

Aug 25, 2010
    I'm actually not a Vikings fan from Minn.
    I grew up in NYC as a kid and be came a Vikings fan in 1995 when I came to this country. I've caught tons of games on the east coast but none in Minn. I plan to go one day.

22. NolePhin

NolePhin Look out for D-Bess

Apr 27, 2009
    Davie, FL
    If you think that was rude, go visit the "Vikings smack talk" thread. You'll go nuts over some of those comments.