1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football Gameplan's Week 4 Preview Video - Dolphins vs Pats

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by EmDiggy, Sep 29, 2010.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHa8i_u-LJk"]Dolphins vs Patriots Preview Video[/ame]

Good Afternoon Dolphins Fans!! Good Luck this Week!!

padre31 likes this.
  2. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    IMO you are under estimating Allen. IIRC he has played substantial minutes against Moss twice. In one game, which may have been his first start, he got torched. In the other game, he came in for an injured CB and pretty much shut Moss down. I would give Allen help over the top on most plays and play inside out bracket coverage on Welker. I'd rely on Bell to have a bounce back game against the TEs. If the run defense can hold up on the edges then I think we can control their offense (not shut out or anything).

On defense the Pats are a mess. The Dolphins should go back and forth between Brown runs and passes to Marshall since they have no CB that can match him physically. Their LBs will make some plays early on but can't sustain it. Control the ball and keep Brady off the field, which will also help contain their O. IMO the key will be the execution in the red zone.