1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football Stadium Shop

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by njfinfan, Jan 5, 2008.

1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    This is why you shouldn't have a female doing this show on HSN. She's selling these really cool reversible jackets and she takes the Jets one off the hanger and says "here's the one for the New Jersey Jets." I was rolling. :lol:

2. PhinFantic

PhinFantic New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    New Jersey
    HA HA HA ! I know what you mean. I've watched the Football Stadium Shop program on HSN sometimes before MNF or during a game. Their best person is the guy who's a Giants fan (forgot his name). He does that program well because he knows the NFL, talk some about the teams, gives scores, players performance in games too all while describing the products in detail. He also shows alot of enthusiasm for the products.

I've seen that program with other announcers at other times and you can see that they don't know much about the NFL, any teams and it doesn't have the same feel to it. They're only doing it because it's their job just to try to sell, and they don't show any enthusiasm about the products either.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  3. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    Hey Phin. You had to be there. I could just imagine all the Jet fans seething at the tv - they're already po'd enough that they have to play in Jersey and forfeit almost all the proceeds for everything there to the Giants. Priceless.

4. PhinFantic

PhinFantic New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    New Jersey
    Jets fans are always po'ed about something. Ever since the team moved from Shea Stadium to Giants Stadium they spent more time traveling, bus and train fares, etc. I think the more po'ed ones are the guys that come from Long Island because of that long trip.

They're not all bad, some are OK though.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  5. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    hahaha, what a roast to the Jets fans