1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For a little girl

Discussion in 'Outreach Forum' started by azfinfanmang, Jul 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    All,

Approx 1 month ago, our local newspaper ran an article with insight to a 4 year old girl that is REALLY having a rough go of it.
    At age four, she has already had countless Strokes (Tough to tell as when kids are young you never know exactly what is making them upset) and wakes up often with Terrible Migraines.
    Well, that newspaper article was announcing how a local guy was opening up his Jumping Castle Playhouse as a benifit for this poor girl. Having girls 3 and 5, of course we were VERY compelled to attend.
    My girls werent there 5 minutes before they had met and seriously attached to a darling little girl of 4. Despite all that life has already thrown at here, she was vivarent, full of enthusiasm and just an absolute joy to be around. Her medical issues didnt slow her down from enjoying ALL the jumping castels and of course dancing to Hannah Montana with my daughters.
    Well, 2 days after that Benifet, this young angel and her parents flew to Cali so that she could undergo Brain Surgery at Stanford Medical Center...actually, strike that TWO brain surgeries.
    She is scheduled to come back home next weekend, however, after reading the update from her mother today, that might not happen.
    I guess she was violently ill in the middle of the night last night, and her right leg wasn't supporting her as she walked, an obvious sign that she mightve been having another stroke...:pity:

On top of this, after the family had to gone to Cali, they found that the Mr also had issues and had to undergo emergency surgery to install a couple of Stent's. I can't imagine what he is dealing with right now....:cry:

Please all, a prayer for this little angel as you can. She really doesnt deserve this many health issues, and I have seen first hand what Migraine's can do to a full-grown adult, I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through......

Thanks, and God Bless.

Kenny

2. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ

I can't imagine Kenny. Prayers for this lovely 4 year old and her family.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  3. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

I have added her to my prayers as well! Thanks for the heads up and good luck to your daughters dealing with this!

azfinfanmang likes this.