1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Fun - Who Should Our Next Owner, GM and HC Be?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bpk, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I'm sick of feeling rotten about this franchise and it's dumbness. Time to lighten up the mood.

If Ross sold the team and we started fresh, what Owner-GM-Head Coach combo would make you laugh?

And say why you picked each of them!

OWNER: Donald Trump
    WHY: About Time The Donald Had A Sports Team So He Can Build Trump-Stadium (With Gold Urinals)

[​IMG]

Our New Owner Has Apprenticed, Studying Our Enemy's Ways So We Can Defeat Them.
    [​IMG]

He Is Not Limited By The Salary Cap Because He Pays His Signing Bonuses Not In Dollar$ But In Gold Bullion
    [​IMG]

GM: Kanye West
    WHY: After a GM none of the players liked, let's get one in here that they already enjoy listening to (except the rednecks). Likeability, solved!

How can you hate a GM you see at the club every night and pop bubbly with in the VIP room? Kayne parties like a playa. No not player. P-l-a-y-a.
    [​IMG]

He'd Be Riveting On Draft Day, Crashing The Stage As The Jets Pick Before Us... "Yo, Idzik. I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but first the Dolphins select J-V Clown-E, Yee-Yee!"
    [​IMG]

He can handle tough negotiations
    [​IMG]

Kanye. The RIGHT Amount Of Crazy.
    [​IMG]

Head Coach: Search Ongoing. Will Update This Once A Candidate Emerges.

So who is your trio of owner-GM-Head coach and why?

finyank13 likes this.
  2. Bpk

So far this has been a lot of fun. I hope it doesn't taper off.

3. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    Owner, GM, and HC......

[​IMG]

Bpk likes this.
  4. Bpk

Section126?