1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For trowa

Discussion in 'Graphics Forum' started by anlgp, Jun 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Hope you like it, and you're seeing what I tried to accomplish without trying to make it look too busy.

[​IMG]

Trowa likes this.
  2. anlgp

24, no comments?

:lol: I see. It sucks.

3. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    Hey man, I just saw it for the first time. Slept in late today, really late. Anyway, I like it. It's not what I was expecting, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I like the coloration a whole lot. I will be sporting it for sure.

Thanks again bro.

anlgp likes this.
  4. anlgp

I know it wasn't exactly what you had in mind but believe me when I say I tried to find a prince of whales trophy that would fit in with what I was doing.

I liked the boys are back in town mainly because I think the thin lizzy song would make a good hockey song for our guys.

Like after a power play or something man, or like after a long road trip. Imagine it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ham6vFy8v2I"]YouTube- The Boys are Back in Town - Thin Lizzy (1976)[/ame]

5. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    I have no qualms with it. Like I said, it's not necessarily a bad thing that it's "not what I was expecting." That's the great thing about artistic expression. Something else I have in mind that I'm working on trying to figure out how to do is to create a photo montage of the 2010 playoffs, ups and downs, set to the Rocky theme. It's not only appropriate to the town of Philadelphia but also conveys the message of the movie. Despite everyone telling him he couldn't do it, despite all the pitfalls and hardships along the way, Rocky kept working and though he didn't win he went the distance and came back stronger for it next time.

anlgp likes this.