1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Franchise Tag Deadline is Today

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Dec 30, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
  2. Sikone

Sikone Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Lawrenceville, GA
    ??? That Franchise Tag story is from 2006! Nice article about Miami possibly targeting Drew Brees!

3. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Someone tell Mondo to stop bein a *****.

4. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Yeah wow, you'd think he'd been wrong all year and is trying too hard to be right... oh wait he has... lets continue the trend. :hi5:

5. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    Did Armando really just use this as an example of how much better the Ravens were than the Dolphins in October?

Ravens 3rd down conversion: 6 for 13

Dolphins 3rd down conversion: 5 for 13

Please tell me that he did not put that in print. Please tell me that this is not one of his basis for illustrating how much better the Ravens are than this team. Tell me it is not so.....

Rocky Raccoon and Fin D like this.
  6. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    I wonder why the paper keeps him around

7. Zod

Nov 25, 2007
    Huh?

He says McAllister did not play although he is listed in the gamebook as active. So let me assume that McAllister did not play. I can't remember and there is no reason to deny it.

So then duchebag says that we exploited the void in McAllister's absence. Fabian Washington is listed as the starter in the gamebook. So that must mean that we EXPLOITED Fabian Washington.....

Nope, not according to duchebag. Although we EXPLOITED the void created by McAllister's absence (filled by Fabian Washington) a new Fabian Washington has appeared to fill "the gaping hole in the Baltimore Ravens secondary".

According to duchebag, when you combine the "new" Fabian Washington with the "new" Joe Flacco, the 2008 Miami Dolphins are doomed. Does the Herald actually pay him for this stuff?

SICK likes this.
  8. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    please email the entire paper with this :pray:

9. Zod

Nov 25, 2007
    .......and the hits keep on coming.

The Dolphins came to the game with no identity. They come off a game that was lost in the last minute. They are also 2-3 having every reason to shut it down knowing that they have doubled their win total from the previous year.

You want to talk identity? The Dolphins come into week 7 with a quarterback that has been on the roster for 10 weeks. The Dolphins start week 7 with 3 starters from opening day 2007 on their 11 man offense. The roster has turned over to the tune of almost 50%. The Ravens have their defensive staff in tact from 2007. The Dolphins coaching staff is ALL new. If they didn't play for Dallas in 2007, the staff doesn't know them. The players don't even know each other. Arguably the two best players of the 2007 Dolphins now play in the NFC East. Please tell me again. Who is searching for identity in week 7?

The boast is that the Ravens come to this week winners of 5 of their last 6 games. Okay, there is no disputing that. How about this fact though. The Dolphins come to this week winners of 9 of their last 10.

He got paid to write his stuff. I pull mine from the bottom of a budweiser bottle after a 9 hour shift.

ATVZ400 and SICK like this.
  10. Zod

Nov 25, 2007
    ........and here is what Armando cannot tell you because he doesn't know a damn thing about football.

I pointed to this fact as soon as the Ravens game concluded. As soon as the Dolphins went "wildcat", the Ravens went "46". That there is a blueprint folks. Your next question should be "What works against 46?"

1. Bootleg
    1. Counter
    2. Reverse
    3. Fade

The Dolphins ran the "wildcat" sweep and off tackle versus the Ravens defense. It was doomed to failure just by design. Rex Ryan knows that he has put a blueprint on the tape. Dan Henning knows whats on the tape. Ryan will not stray too far from what was viewed as a success. Henning should make it a priority to know what failed. We will not run the power off tackle out of the wildcat. I would say "bank on it" but you have to run it just to set the defense for the four plays listed above.

11. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    He cant help it.