FRANCHISEOLOGY-key to a winning team.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ToddsPhins, Mar 17, 2009.

1. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Nice one Ricky!! I think I agree.... however the wife is calling me for dinner so I can't analyze it right now. LOL.

RickyNeverInhaled likes this.
  2. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Really great piece of writing, Todd. Let your wife know you have a talent which is greatly appreciated on these boards.

Also, your use of the chess analogy is apt, and clearly expressed, though I would suggest that the section on "protecting your investments" veered a bit into a business-world metaphor when you might have stayed with the chess metaphor by discussing protecting your peices (having chess pieces protecting each other so they cannot be taken).

But that's quibbling over the color of leather seats in a Mercedes. Great, great post and welcome to the family!!!

I totally agree with the philosophy you've propounded and wish more of the people who get impatient to make flashy picks or signings would understand that THIS is how champions are bult, and built to last.

ToddsPhins and djphinfan like this.
  3. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009

Thanks BPK. No No No. Not quibling. I asked all you guys how you think it could be improved/altered and you gave me good feedback about it.
    I actually agree with you on what you said. :wink2:

I'll tell my wife you said that!! Have an English to Chinese translator I can borrow? ROFL. b/c that's probably all she'll hear. :D LOL.

4. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    my humble two line contribution:
    1) chess: you dominate the middle of the board to win
    2) football:you dominate the trenches to win the game