Frank Kearse NT
42 replies
"padre31 wrote:
Wanted more running backs, like Cooper or Berry or Evans or Devine.
We ran out of picks spending 3 on Thomas instead of one.
Hopefully he makes it worth it, and hopefully we can get Toddphins a COP back before he explodes. :)
NaboCane wrote:
Noel Devine.
He's, what? 3 feet tall?
But wait...he's slow, too!
huh? dude ran a 4.3 and he's 5'8. runs like Barry ****ing Sanders.
"texanphinatic wrote:
We ran out of picks spending 3 on Thomas instead of one.
Hopefully he makes it worth it, and hopefully we can get Toddphins a COP back before he explodes. :)
Yep, all 3 UDFA's though, so there is a good chance we land some backup Rb's.
It is sort of madness to think you are going to run the ball, then not to have rb's 3 or 4 deep, 3 on the roster, maybe 4, 1 on the practice squad at least.
"phinnhedd wrote:
huh? dude ran a 4.3 and he's 5'8. runs like Barry ****ing Sanders.
:lol: Right. That was funny.
"BlameItOnTheHenne wrote:
Whoa, comparing Noel Divine to Barry Sanders.
:favre:
"alen1 wrote:
Yes it is. We got a murderer. Sweet.
Who is the murderer? Not Wilson, anymore than any of us here.
“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
"phinnhedd wrote:
huh? dude ran a 4.3 and he's 5'8. runs like Barry ****ing Sanders.
you should take the "h" out of your screen name with that statement.

"padre31 wrote:
Wanted more running backs, like Cooper or Berry or Evans or Devine.
Locke? John Clay?
“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
"MrClean wrote:
Who is the murderer? Not Wilson, anymore than any of us here.
Nah, I was just kidding. Poor taste, my fault.
"MrClean wrote:
Locke? John Clay?
No... John Locke, your bald twin. :tongue2:

"ToddsPhins wrote:
you should take the "h" out of your screen name with that statement.
Really? I'm not the only one that has said it. Coaches have also made the statement.
Quote Originally Posted by ToddsPhins
you should take the "h" out of your screen name with that statement
"phinnhedd wrote:
Really? I'm not the only one that has said it. Coaches have also made the statement.
Well, if coaches are also telling you to remove it, then I guess that makes it unanimous now doesn't it. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by phinnhedd
huh? dude ran a 4.3 and he's 5'8. runs like Barry ****ing Sanders.
Barry Sanders--- HOF RB who gave coaches nightmares.
Noel Devine----- not even drafted by these coaches.
if Devine is 5'8, then he's also 200 lbs........ from the phone books taped to his feet.

Dude I don't know why you are getting so worked up, I said he runs like Barry Sanders, not IS Barry Sanders. Seriously look at his highlights.
Take away the internet and I'd say the same thing to your face, what would you say to mine? Some of you guys are way too disconnected.
"phinnhedd wrote:
Dude I don't know why you are getting so worked up, I said he runs like Barry Sanders, not IS Barry Sanders. Seriously look at his highlights.
Take away the internet and I'd say the same thing to your face, what would you say to mine? Some of you guys are way too disconnected.
Who's getting worked up?
Of course I know he's not actually THEEE Barry Sanders. Barry was born in Kansas. duh.
If Devine were hypothetically a feature back on a team with a poor Oline (like Barry was), 23 people would be scavenging the field for his body parts.
I'm not sure where you get the 4.3 from either. He runs a 4.43 - 4.47..... and he gets caught from behind by faster defenders.
There are a lot of waterbug type runners in the history of the game whom you could compare Devine to. You should try to find one of those guys because Barry Sanders belongs no where in any description about Devine.

"ToddsPhins wrote:
Who's getting worked up?
Of course I know he's not actually THEEE Barry Sanders. Barry was born in Kansas. duh.If Devine were hypothetically a feature back on a team with a poor Oline (like Barry was), 23 people would be scavenging the field for his body parts.
I'm not sure where you get the 4.3 from either. He runs a 4.43 - 4.47..... and he gets caught from behind by faster defenders.
There are a lot of waterbug type runners in the history of the game whom you could compare Devine to. You should try to find one of those guys because Barry Sanders belongs no where in any description about Devine.
actually dvine ran a 4.26-4.38 at his pro day
http://wvupros.blogspot.com/2011/03/results-from-wvus-pro-day-noel-devine.html
" Devine was clocked in the 40-yard dash at between 4.26 and 4.38 seconds. "

www.surgedigitaldesign.com
Low Cost Custom Websites and Graphics
"adamprez2003 wrote:
. The four-year starter measured in with a 7 ¼ hand size, 34 ¼ arm length, and an 85 3/8 wingspan.
7 1/4 inch hands?
Does he have claws for hands?

