1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fresh Phins: Twitter sucks edition (Day 5)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Silverphin, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...009/08/fresh-phins-twitter-sucks-edition.html

Certain parts that stuck out to me.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Two things I'll say about Turner, the team's third-round pick: he's SUPER smooth, and catches EVERYTHING. I haven't seen one drop yet. I'm starting to buy the hype, but I'm not fully vested yet.

3. anlgp

Finally, the defense was working on some exotic blitzes and packages I'll keep to myself since the session went inside due to rain. They resulted in two tipped passes for Jason Taylor, a sack from Nate Jones, and plenty of pressure from Bell and Ayodele. Take from it what you will, but I suspect the Dolphins have figured out some innovative ways to put pressure on opposing quarterbacks.

SICK and cnc66 like this.
  4. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    I don't know what to make of this either are WR's improved big time or our corners suck.

5. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Or one of them.

6. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

when you copy and paste from someone's blog, you need to indicate it as a quote and give credit to the source. Even if it is just Omar.

7. anlgp

i know how to cite sources thanks.

i figured people would understand it was from the blog posted in this thread.

SICK likes this.