Fun with the new logo.

10 replies

GISHGISHForum VeteranOP
Mar 29, 2013, 06:46 PM

I made a larger scale copy of the Dolphins new logo. It's not perfect, but it'll do until a higher quality copy of the new logo surfaces.

I also made a cool little gif.

Also making this PSD available for public use. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54925708/md_logo_2013.psd

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Mar 29, 2013, 06:57 PM

Nice work as usual, GISH... Thanks!

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Mar 29, 2013, 07:00 PM

Looks like the gif doesn't play when viewing in tapatalk. Works in chrome.

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Mar 29, 2013, 07:01 PM

"GISH wrote:

Looks like the gif doesn't play when viewing in tapatalk. Works in chrome.

True... Opened it in Safari and Chrome... Works in both... Much better in Chrome...

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Mar 29, 2013, 07:12 PM

Works fine in Firefox

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Mar 29, 2013, 07:13 PM

Looks sick! nice work!

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Mar 29, 2013, 09:19 PM

"GISH wrote:

I made a larger scale copy of the Dolphins new logo. It's not perfect, but it'll do until a higher quality copy of the new logo surfaces.

I also made a cool little gif.

Also making this PSD available for public use. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54925708/md_logo_2013.psd

just wanna say i remember when you were starting out with design and asking for advice and feedback.

You've come along way. Not that it should matter what I think at all, but I'm proud of you.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Mar 29, 2013, 09:41 PM

"Fin D wrote:

just wanna say i remember when you were starting out with design and asking for advice and feedback.

You've come along way. Not that it should matter what I think at all, but I'm proud of you.

thank. I remember you giving honest, helpful feedback. I don't do as much graphic work any more. I write code now. Being a web developer is the perfect combination of design and IT. Although I barely get to do any design.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Mar 30, 2013, 12:58 AM

Very nice!

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Mar 30, 2013, 01:27 AM

"GISH wrote:

thank. I remember you giving honest, helpful feedback. I don't do as much graphic work any more. I write code now. Being a web developer is the perfect combination of design and IT. Although I barely get to do any design.

I hate coding so much... dunno how you do it.

GISHGISHForum Veteran
Mar 30, 2013, 06:34 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I hate coding so much... dunno how you do it.

I love it. It's never boring. There's always a new challenge every day.