Funny thing going on over at FinHeaven.

546 repliesLocked

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:05 PM

Ok, when did I leave thephins.com and accidentally click on manlove.com?

ALalen1New Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:06 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Ok, when did I leave thephins.com and accidentally click on manlove.com?

Ooo, could have burned you there. :knucks:

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:06 PM

BTW I too appreciate all you provide for the site Alen, and I would be willing to pitch in if you ever wanted to get into luxury.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Sep 25, 2008, 08:06 PM

For the record,

The contributions Alen1 has invested have NOT gone un-noticed.

I would like to add, that all of you sticking up for Alen and pointing out what a great member he is (DONT GO THERE LUCKY OR ENFORCER) also deserve great credit. Its things like this that really strengthen this incredible Brotherhood/Sisterhood we have. It makes me proud to be part of it everytime I witness it.

To all of you, thanks. :up:

I think I could look LONG AND HARD and not find the same atmosphere anywhere on the internet..ANYWHERE.

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:08 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

For the record,

The contributions Alen1 has invested have NOT gone un-noticed.

I would like to add, that all of you sticking up for Alen and pointing out what a great member he is (DONT GO THERE LUCKY OR ENFORCER) also deserve great credit. Its things like this that really strengthen this incredible Brotherhood/Sisterhood we have. It makes me proud to be part of it everytime I witness it.

To all of you, thanks. :up:

I think I could look LONG AND HARD and not find the same atmosphere anywhere on the internet..ANYWHERE.

:innocent:

DrAstroZoomDrAstroZoomLuxury Box
Sep 25, 2008, 08:09 PM

You said "LONG AND HARD." And you even capitalized it. Huh-huh. Huh-huh.

ALalen1New Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:09 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

BTW I too appreciate all you provide for the site Alen, and I would be willing to pitch in if you ever wanted to get into luxury.

Thanks bro, hopefully I can get my parents to do that for me on my birthday.

*starts counting down to THEE day*

"azfinfanmang wrote:

For the record,

The contributions Alen1 has invested have NOT gone un-noticed.

I would like to add, that all of you sticking up for Alen and pointing out what a great member he is (DONT GO THERE LUCKY OR ENFORCER) also deserve great credit. Its things like this that really strengthen this incredible Brotherhood/Sisterhood we have. It makes me proud to be part of it everytime I witness it.

To all of you, thanks. :up:

I think I could look LONG AND HARD and not find the same atmosphere anywhere on the internet..ANYWHERE.

Thanks bro, I learn from you guys so I wouldn't know much without you all. Thanks for that.

Btw, as much as I appreciate the nice words, I'm not a fan of this nice stuff lol.

Btw2, do people melt in the forsaken desert?

WharfRatWharfRatNew Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:13 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

For the record,

The contributions Alen1 has invested have NOT gone un-noticed.

I would like to add, that all of you sticking up for Alen and pointing out what a great member he is (DONT GO THERE LUCKY OR ENFORCER) also deserve great credit. Its things like this that really strengthen this incredible Brotherhood/Sisterhood we have. It makes me proud to be part of it everytime I witness it.

To all of you, thanks. :up:

I think I could look LONG AND HARD and not find the same atmosphere anywhere on the internet..ANYWHERE.

Here Here!! Harummph!

:beer:

OM. Tryambakam yajamahe
Sugandhim pushti-vardhanam
Urvarukamiva bandhanan
Mrityor mukshiya mamritat

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Sep 25, 2008, 08:14 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Thanks bro, hopefully I can get my parents to do that for me on my birthday.

*starts counting down to THEE day*

Thanks bro, I learn from you guys so I wouldn't know much without you all. Thanks for that.

Btw, as much as I appreciate the nice words, I'm not a fan of this nice stuff lol.

Btw2, do people melt in the forsaken desert?

:yes:

Middle of September and it is STILL 102 in the middle of the freakin day..Guess what, it cools down to about 97 at night.... :pity:

EDIT: That is one HUGE key Alen. You do learn, and it shows. :up:

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:15 PM

"DrAstroZoom wrote:

You said "LONG AND HARD." And you even capitalized it. Huh-huh. Huh-huh.

Well, it wasnt Lucky or Enforcer. How I got mixed into Luckys twisted world....:pity:

ALalen1New Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:19 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

:yes:

Middle of September and it is STILL 102 in the middle of the freakin day..Guess what, it cools down to about 97 at night.... :pity:

Dang. Why don't you move? We have plenty of room in Hurric....err... Florida.

EDIT: That is one HUGE key Alen. You do learn, and it shows. :up:

Thanks.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2008, 08:20 PM

k.....alens awesome......

moving on....can we have a "message board feud" ?? like wwf/wcw back in the good ole' days?

like we have DX......they have NWO....and the best of the 2 (us) can have they're superstars flee to our "brand".......god that would rule....we could make youtube videos bashing finheaven and the owner.......and dominate and merge the two into the GREATEST miami dolphins site known to man......

and if you aint down with that.....we got two worrrdddsss for ya!!!!

SUCK IT!!!!!!!

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Sep 25, 2008, 08:21 PM

i do think we need a smack forum

Big EBig ENew Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:25 PM

"King Felix wrote:

i do think we need a smack forum

lol....the site this thread is reffering to is one giant smack forum. Just go there.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 25, 2008, 08:26 PM

"King Felix wrote:

i do think we need a smack forum

theganggreen.com

your welcome

ALalen1New Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:26 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

k.....alens awesome......

moving on....can we have a "message board feud" ?? like wwf/wcw back in the good ole' days?

like we have DX......they have NWO....and the best of the 2 (us) can have they're superstars flee to our "brand".......god that would rule....we could make youtube videos bashing finheaven and the owner.......and dominate and merge the two into the GREATEST miami dolphins site known to man......

and if you aint down with that.....we got two worrrdddsss for ya!!!!

SUCK IT!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHH!!

no .

:up:

knew you'd read it.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Sep 25, 2008, 08:28 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

lol....the site this thread is reffering to is one giant smack forum. Just go there.

yeah but i dont want to go post and support that site. they dont deserve support

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:47 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

For the record,

The contributions Alen1 has invested have NOT gone un-noticed.

I would like to add, that all of you sticking up for Alen and pointing out what a great member he is (DONT GO THERE LUCKY OR ENFORCER) also deserve great credit. Its things like this that really strengthen this incredible Brotherhood/Sisterhood we have. It makes me proud to be part of it everytime I witness it.

To all of you, thanks. :up:

I think I could look LONG AND HARD and not find the same atmosphere anywhere on the internet..ANYWHERE.

alen wrote:

I agree

:knucks:

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

ALalen1New Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:50 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

:knucks:

:lol:

Never gets old.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Sep 25, 2008, 08:51 PM

ok just got in, what'd I miss?

ALalen1New Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:53 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

ok just got in, what'd I miss?

Sick wants to wrestle...

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:55 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Sick wants to wrestle...

doc zoom said long and hard..........

and apparently there is a super secret squirrel society on thephins.......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Sep 25, 2008, 08:59 PM

oh and apparently alen is like those kids from the commercials

"for just 1 dollar a day you can give alen access to the luxury box"

but I volunteer myself for sponsorship and nada....

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

cnc66cnc66Luxury Box
Sep 25, 2008, 08:59 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

doc zoom said long and hard..........

and apparently there is a super secret squirrel society on thephins.......

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Sep 25, 2008, 09:03 PM

"alen1 wrote:

Sick wants to wrestle...

in jello?

This thread is locked.