1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Further evidence that Tony Romo really is a swell fella

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by DonShula84, Nov 20, 2008.

1. DonShula84

DonShula84 Moderator Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    Romo really seems like a good guy, makes it hard to root against him. Which kind of sucks because he plays for a team I want to root against.

Dallas Cowboys blog: Further evidence that Tony Romo really is a swell fella | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News

2. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    I wonder where Jessica Simpson was during all of this...:shifty:

anlgp likes this.
  3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I hate the cowboys. Dammit this makes it hard to root against them. Tony get yourself a new team!

4. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Damn, he really seems like a cool guy.

5. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    it's eerily amazing to me how much tony romo is like troy "achin" aikman. i'm not a big cowboys fan but that is pretty cool of romo if true.

6. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    Good to still have guys like that in the league that kids can really look up to.

Lt Dan and anlgp like this.
  7. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Eglin AFB, Fl
    I like Romo the man just not Romo the Cowboy.

I love the YouTube video of Romo and Mr. Belding singing Journey on stage with Metal Skool too

8. ASUFinFan

ASUFinFan Uh huh

Dec 8, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I have met Tony many times growing up. I grew up in Mattoon Charleston, Illinois. Eastern Illinois is there, which is where he went to college. Romo worked at a small bar in charleston, Ikes, where most of my friends worked. He got fired pretty quickly tho. He got into it with the manager because he brought his football guys into the bar to fight guys from the wrestling team. funny stuff.

In all honesty, that stuff is just for publicity and to look good. I don't know if its him, or PR guys, or Jessica Simpsons influence, but this is a cocky cocky guy. Used to always talk in third person.

BuckeyeKing likes this.