1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Further proof that StrikeForce is a JOKE

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by TrueDolFan, Sep 21, 2009.

1. TrueDolFan

TrueDolFan Minion of Satan

Jun 17, 2008
    Twin Cities, MN
    They just signed Herschel Walker. HERSCHEL FREAKING WALKER! Are you kidding me?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'll likely debut next year as a HW.

Listen to what the StrikeFarce Director of Communications, Mike Afromowitz, said:

“This isn’t a publicity stunt or a gimmick. Herschel Walker has tremendous athleticism, and he has always shown that off the gridiron. He’s accomplished a lot in his life and in the world of sports. His accomplishments speak for themselves, and we hope that his athleticism can transition into a successful MMA career.”

Well, I have to admit, Walker IS easily the best fighter of all the 47 year old, former bobsledding, "celebrity" Apprentice contestants. Nice acquisition, StrikeFarce! :up:

Now it looks like Fedor will have yet another "quality opponent" to fight. Hong Man Choi and Zuluzinho have NOTHING on Herschel Walker! Now if they could only sign Jose Canseco...

With all these top quality HW fighters StrikeForce has, no wonder Fedor wouldn't even consider fighting in the UFC. :no:

Jesus Christ... :pity:

2. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Next week: Tonya Harding?

TrueDolFan likes this.
  3. TrueDolFan

Jun 17, 2008
    Twin Cities, MN
    I think they should sign Joey Buttafuoco. Maybe Danny Bonaduce, too.

opfinistic likes this.
  4. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Hershel Walker is 47?

Man....we're all getting old.

5. TrueDolFan

Jun 17, 2008
    Twin Cities, MN
    Tell me about it. It seems like just a few years ago (21 now, GOT DAMN!) I was playing Tecmo Bowl, and controlling guys like Herschel Walker (now 47), Lawrence Taylor (now 50), and Dan Marino (now 48).

The StrikeForce roster is comprised of Fedor Emelianenko, and a bunch of UFC has-beens and never-will-bes. Who's the genius who said, "I'm going to improve on that by adding Herschel Walker!"? Seriously, man, WTF?

I cannot tell you how big of a joke I think StrikeForce is for actually signing Herschel Walker to compete at MMA in the year 2010. To me, this is the most pathetic signing in the history of MMA. And PRIDE had some seriously pathetic circus acts going on...

I think they're in negotiations with Ric Flair as we speak...

6. Tpaddle

Tpaddle Active Member

Sep 21, 2009
    lol that is great...canseco round 2

7. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Maybe they can bring back Randy Savage and his hair plugs for old times sake.