G. Camarillo coming up on the 'Jim Rome show' on ESPN now!!
17 replies
Thanks! I've got it on!
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
Someone from freakin' college football is on :(
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
I'll have to miss it because I can't stand to hear anything that comes out of Jim Rome's mouth. I hate his s**tty little glossary of terms. What an egotistical prick.
0 Undefeated Teams

Thanks giovafin sweet signature!
I'll loosely transcribe what he says
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
"anlgp wrote:
I'll loosely transcribe what he says
Thank you :up:
0 Undefeated Teams

Thanks giovafin sweet signature!
That was fun, had a smile on my face the whole time. he was cool. Our team has great chemistry, our team is dangerous.

he's talking to a third grade class. says fav. food is mexican.
it was basically g. cam interviewing dolphins players.
he joked around w/carpenter saying that he gets to miss meetings but carpenter insisted he goes upstairs to watch film.
i didn't really hear what he said to ginn, ginn kinda mumbled.
he caught up with brandon london who said he's been moving up from practice squad to his first catch and now he's on the jim rome show. said he wants a copy to go to his mom.
and he caught up w/ joey "eugene" porter who basically wanted to know how rome found out that his middle name was eugene. he didn't really have too much else to say.
it had little to nothing to do with g.cam actually.
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl
he asked ginn how he stayed awake in meetings:
ginn said with a handful of candy, a box of seeds , or else greg throws pencils at him
g.cam also said ginn is known for his speed on the field, but in the meeting room he's known for his ability to see through his eyelids and still understand the coaches
london also said he was the best looking guy in the locker room

"anlgp wrote:
he's talking to a third grade class. says fav. food is mexican.
it was basically g. cam interviewing dolphins players.
he joked around w/carpenter saying that he gets to miss meetings but carpenter insisted he goes upstairs to watch film.
i didn't really hear what he said to ginn, ginn kinda mumbled.
he caught up with brandon london who said he's been moving up from practice squad to his first catch and now he's on the jim rome show. said he wants a copy to go to his mom.
and he caught up w/ joey "eugene" porter who basically wanted to know how rome found out that his middle name was eugene. he didn't really have too much else to say.
it had little to nothing to do with g.cam actually.
That was the first time I heard Ginn's voice. =), though, like you said, I have no idea what he said! =D
"djphinfan wrote:
That was fun, had a smile on my face the whole time. he was cool. Our team has great chemistry, our team is dangerous.
I hear ya' brother!! =D
"Sceeto wrote:
That was the first time I heard Ginn's voice. =), though, like you said, I have no idea what he said! =D
i had to rewind the dvr a couple times to get it haha

next up, the horn guys discuss our game.. this should be good... i garuantee at least 3 of them say "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" in reference to belichick, and then say theres no way the pats lose this game

"pennphinfan wrote:
next up, the horn guys discuss our game.. this should be good... i garuantee at least 3 of them say "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" in reference to belichick, and then say theres no way the pats lose this game
wow. i stand corrected. they all said miami will win... crazy!

I can't stand Rome after the way he was cheering the Baltimore Ravens on last year saying that he hoped Miami would go 0-16, so he would not have to listen to Mercury Morris anymore. I hate Rome because of this. I know it is just part of his act.
"Sceeto wrote:
That was the first time I heard Ginn's voice. =), though, like you said, I have no idea what he said! =D
Bro.. why is that.. here, go check this out. Player Interviews
So Tedd Ginn sleeps in meetings sometimes. I guess this is why it took him so long to see the field
If he keeps improving he can sleep all he likes
Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years
I think g. cam was joking
"A man's suffering is similar to the behavior of gas. If a certain quantity of gas is pumped into an empty chamber, it will fill the chamber completely and evenly, no matter how big the chamber. Thus, suffering completely fills the human soul and conscious mind, no matter whether the suffering great or little. Therefore, the "size" of human suffering is absolutely relative." - Viktor Frankl