1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game breakdown week 1

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by cobrajet, Sep 11, 2010.

1. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Parrish had 12 receptions last season. wtf are you talking about.

Last season: Evans and Parrish had 56 receptions 646 yards.

Bess and marshall 177 rec for 1878 yards.

You really think your coach is going to add 1200+ yards and 110+ rec. from those two? Stop this nonsense.

2. NoCountryForOldPhins

NoCountryForOldPhins New Member

Sep 11, 2010
    You really need to work on your reading comprehension, and quit living in the past.

1. I said they are just as good NOW THAT THEY HAVE A COACH THAT WILL USE THEM. DJ was an offensive ******, and catered to T.O. last year, and robbed production from Evans.

2. Marshall had a better QB, and worked in a better offense last season. He has done NOTHING as a Doofin.

You need to quit with the homerism, and pay reality a little more respect.

3. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    To think those two will be that much more productive is just as full of homerism as any of us could ever hope to be. Parrish specifically. He's done almost nothing to merit your faith. 100 receptions in 5 years and you think hes gonna blow up in his 6th season? Come on dude. Lee Evans will have a big game against us tomorrow, he always does. He's a dolphins killer and i dont see that stopping, but he's not on Marshalls playmaking level.

orton was only a better qb cause he had marshall. He will be nothing without him, and Chad Henne will easily be more. Without Marshall, Orton will get benched at some point this season.

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Funny, cannot wait for the game tomorrow.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. NoCountryForOldPhins

Sep 11, 2010
    Lol, ok dude. I'm just gonna let you wait and see.

Orton is a better QB than Henne, and Marshalls production is gonna drop. Parrish is explosive, but had a "coach" that refused to use him outside of special teams. You will figure that out soon enough.

6. NoCountryForOldPhins

Sep 11, 2010
    I won't sleep tonight, lol.:up: