1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game of Thrones....advice....

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by vt_dolfan, May 1, 2011.

1. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

I have a feeling you guys can point me in the right direction for a site that I can watch this on....dont have HBO....

Thanks a ton...

2. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    pirate Bay has all the episodes. Awesome show so far. I have the epub books but haven't had a chance to read them yet.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

3. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    One of my favorite book series

4. vt_dolfan

They are amazin.....cant wait for Dance Of Dragons this summer....

I downloaded a torrent from pirate bay....

Got a warning this afternoon from comcast saying I downloaded copyrighted material....ugh....

5. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007

Wow, that sucks. I was thinking about switching to Comcast Business in hoping to get unlimited bandwidth because AT&T decided to cap their DSL customers with a cap of 150GB. Typical AT&T raping you move.

6. vt_dolfan

Ours is 250.....I dont usually approach it...but on vacation weeks where I crack out on Netflix...and I stream HD....it gets damned close.

Whats crazy..is the more and more the Internet goes to streaming HD....these companies are gonna have to up the cap amount...

7. fins4o8

fins4o8 Mac FTW!

Nov 25, 2007
    PM responded. Download utorrent & use their bandwidth meter. I have a feeling you might be getting near your cap a lot in the distant future. :up: